The Brotherhood of Makuta - What About a Community MOC Project?

That second one fills in a nice point in the story, and the first one is an interesting character. Cool stories, bro.

I’ll join. If I could make a male Makuta, that’d fall in with something I’m already working on.

Just curious, can the Makuta have left the matoran universe using an Olmak or something, or is that against the rules? Just wondering because I’m thinking about making a Makuta who left shortly after Teridax took charge due to “disagreements”. Since dimensional travel isn’t that unheard of in bionicle, figured it was worth asking.

@pizzacheetah Thanks!

@RedHoodieReveiwer OK, I’ll add you to the list.

It is a fair point of course, and I allready thought about it. I guess, that if I wrote in the guidelines, that a Makuta could vanish into another dimension, that many people would do so in their storys. But as this project is aimed to follow canon as much as possible, I think most Makuta should die in the main dimension.
However, we can make one exception to get more variation into the fates of the Makuta. Thus: You may let your Makuta leave the Matoran Universe, but he still needs to die at some point before all of Karda Nui happens.

1 Like

There’s also the fact that there are only two Olmaks in the MU.
Alternatively, vanishing off the face of the Earth is a justifiable excuse to report someone dead.

1 Like

well I’m out my Makuta (WIP) exists in a different universe where toa’s never existed and Mata Nui and Ekimu and the Brotherhood of Makuta are myths and the planet my Makuta exists on is at war

1 Like

That’d be a really cool MOC nonetheless, it just wouldn’t meet the parameters of this collab. I’d still be interested in seeing it.

sure I got a picture of the V1 which is the worst but V2 is more well thought out and all it’s missing is

lower arms, hands, lower legs, feet and a mask
and I’m gonna say this I’m not gonna reveal the name of my Makuta nor any of it’s ability’s untill the build is finished

1 Like

We pretty much already know it has the Kratta powers :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

yes and no since I thought of all the ability’s

Cool, I get to work.

I’ll take a female Makuta. (because I’ve already built her)

@Whovian41110 OK. Though I would recommend you to wait a few days, look at your MOC again then and perhaps change a few things, if you feel like it instead of uploading various updated versions later. After all, there’s no time limit for this project and once you’re on the list you’re as good as guaranteed that your MOC will be accepted.

Yeah I consider her to be in “alpha”

1 Like

@Spoooooopy_velcro

Because of what you wrote on Payinku’s entry, I wanted to tell you this just to be sure:

If you want to participate in this project you’ll have to create a seperate topic for your MOC.

@Chronicler

So I read through the comments again and am not sure if perhaps we had a misunderstanding, so just in case:

If you want to participate with Makuta Tagah in this project, you either have to update the old topic of him - Makuta Tagah - with the information you gave here, or you make a new topic where you reupload him with said information.
Pics in this topic won’t be related as finished to the project.

Kay I will in a few days I just really don’t have the time right now

Why? That’s a bit unnecessary, don’t you think? I believe Tagah looks the same through both universes he’s from, and besides, that topic didn’t even have history on it. Plus, I don’t want to change all the pictures, because the feet have changed, and the MOC has been disassembled for a while now…

But if I made a new topic with the same one, it would practically be useless and it would be a dupe topic, which isn’t needed.

1 Like

@Chronicler

Well, these are the rules for this project.

As your “original” Tagah’s topic doesn’t include any story, I don’t see the problem in adding some. The pics there are sufficient, too. Practically all you would need to do would be adding what you wrote about him here to the first pic in his topic and everything’s fine.

1 Like

Miserix…is coming

The MOC is completed and ready for photographing…now I just need to charge my good camera, which is conveniently low on battery, and whose charger is conspicuously absent.

If worse comes to worse, I’ll use my iPod, which takes okay photos. Hopefully, he’ll be up by next weekend the latest!

2 Likes

So you’re doing a humanoid Miserix instead of his typical dragon form?

Yes, that was what @Gilahu wanted. After all, his canon dragon form is already known…

1 Like