The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

“I for one, would be happy to have you!” Clawripper answered.

1 Like

Fran hung her head in shame
“No it’s my fault, it’s my fault I’m like this, you’re cursed aren’t you?”

1 Like

Yes… My former kingdom was transformed into the ruins known the Forbidden lands… people and I changed with it.” He extends a hand to Fran “Would you be able to help me up i’m afraid I bore the brunt of Bloodfang’s wrath during our fight, standing is a lot harder than it used to be

Clawripper lowered his wing, and crouched.

“Wanna lift?” He offered.

“Certainly”
She takes his hand and helps him up.
“That ‘Bloodfang’ has a lot to answer for, but first…”
Fran lightly slaps Aldrich across the face
“…That was for impersonating a priest.”

1 Like

Actually I am a priest… your order travelled to my kingdom many years ago, and as a gesture of good faith (excuse the pun) I became an honorary deacon and built them a church to cement a strong relationship with them.” Aldrich smiled wryly.

I would love to… until this body recovers to a point where it is capable of walking”"

“Climb on buddy” Clawripper answers.

“Oh…uh…oops…”

“Mind if I join you two? In case he slips, and to get over my fear of heights.”

Aldrich slowly climbs onto Clawripper, suddenly his eyes widen “Has anyone seen my Estoc!? I dropped it earlier. Also i’m going to need clothes in a bit, otherwise I’ll stick out like a sore thumb… at least more than I already do.

“Here take my armour for the time being, might be a little small on you but it’ll cover your chitinous parts. As for your estoc I’ll have a quick look for it.”

“Sure, the more the merrier.” Clawripper answered.

1 Like

Oire curiously followed the group. Something had brought him here, and he intended to figure out what.

Ashkey followed the Sapphire Owls, walking quietly.

Siansa holds onto him tightly, no speaking for the entirety of them finding said inn. She lets go and grabs one the rings from her hand. It is one of her clan rings.

She holds in it her hand, before tearing some cloth off her trousers making an improvised string. She puts the string through the ring and ties it loosely around Will’s neck, like a necklace.

"“Keep that with you…I fear I’ll need-”

She cuts herself off burying her head into his chest.

1 Like

“If we cannot pierce his skin with our weapons, then we shall require, stranger, more alternative ways to inflict pain.”

2 Likes

Eventually, Will would find the Sapphire Owls and our Heroes an Inn where they could stay in for the night, he wondered why Siansa was so quiet all a sudden.

She held onto him tightly, was she scared? Did Bloodfang do something to her? Siansa might have been right about one thing with Will, he was overthinking things, but this time not in a bad way.

He arched an eyebrow as she took her ring and then ripped a cloth piece off of her trousers. “What are you doing?” He asked, watching her.

As she uses the cloth as a string and puts it through her ring and places it on his neck like a necklace, he wondered what she was meaning by that. When she said he should keep it with him she didn’t finish the whole sentence and he worried.

“Siansa…” He said with a soft tone as he enters the inn. Will tells the Innkeeper they are in need of rooms and he quickly made work of that. Will was walking upstairs and said nothing to the Owls or our Heroes.

He closes the room, now Siansa and Will were alone. “You alright, Siansa?” He asked, placing her down as he sat next to her laying body on the bed.

His hand was holding this made up ‘necklace’ as he looked at it. The ring she used seemed to be a clan one, but of what? He took her hand and held it, he was there if she needed him.

(@Flux)

Back in Dragopia…

Lord Bloodfang was walking towards the Throne room where his Queen and Marvon waited for him.

“My liege, you have returned.” Marvon was slightly bowed down, with his hand across his chest.

“I did and with victory.” Lord Bloodfang declares as Xaio appeared from behind Bloodfang, holding Tiara’s shield.

Marvon had an intriguing look on his face. “Mm, Tiara’s shield. An incredible weapon for defensive and offensive purposes.” Marvon states. “It is also practically indestructible.”

“So the legend says.” Lord Bloodfang implied as he changed back into his human form, walking towards his Queen.

He turned around and sat down on his throne, his arms resting on the pedestals. Katelyn sat on his lap and had her arms wrapped around his neck, she was quiet for the moment. She would have a talk with her beloved once they are alone.

“Marvon,” Bloodfang calls.

“Yes, my liege?” Marvon asked.

“Let every servant of mine know I want them to gather on an important meeting!” Lord Bloodfang demanded. “They have one hour to prepare, this is very important make sure everyone arrives.” He said.

Marvon bowed down. “Yes, my liege.” He said, before turning around and walking away.

“Lord, Bloodfang, what should I do with this?” Xaio asked the fate of Tiara’s Shield.

Bloodfang glanced at Xaio. “Put it away in the armory room.” He ordered.

“As you wish.” Xaio nods his head, making his way into the armory room.

1 Like

“Did he leave anything of his behind? Bits of armor, loss scales, any drops of blood?”

Siansa stares at Will for a few seconds, before attempting to answer. She knows what she is going to say, however she hesitates.

“Wi-…Will…” She looks at him, tears filling her eyes. “You’re still alive?”

She stares at Will, “N-…no… I knew that…Will… please keep that ring with you and take my helmet to replace your mask…”

She turns her head to the side, visible tears building up. “Will…my father…if…”

1 Like

He smiled slightly when she remarked he was still alive “Of course, I am.” He said proudly. “I’m not the best swordsman for no reason, you dingus.” He chuckled.

His hand grasped her tighter, even to the point where their fingers would intertwine. “Siansa, I don’t need a mask.I can keep the ring if you want to, if that is important to you. But I won’t take your helmet…it is yours, my mask, met its end but I’ve survived.” He said.

“And about your father…I don’t know much about him, but I’ll protect you from him.” He declared.

@Flux

Siansa shakes her head, “No Will…”

Her hand clenches his tighter, “I-… I need to save my father.”

Her eyes meet his with no fiery determination, but instead fear. Her eyes show her fear for her father, that she is afraid of what might happen to him. She sits up, though a few winces of pain show.

“I need to protect my family…”

1 Like

He rose a slight eyebrow when she declined that, were they close? But Lord Bloodfang said something about knowing him as they fought.

“Your father is a Dragon…yes…” Will states. “But how willing is he going to let himself get saved?” He asked her, looking into her eyes, noticing the fear she had. He wasn’t sure what happened to her, what Bloodfang did to her, but she wasn’t anymore that Dragon who was playing ball.

He continued to hold his hand, not letting go. “So from what I’ve heard, your father’s name is Geal…and well from what Bloodfang said, he would be disappointed. I take it he is one of Bloodfang’s?” He asked.

@Flux