The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

Oire nods in thanks, passing over the right amount of currency to pay for the drink.

Siansa lies there still… Once Will left, tears stream down her face. She places the ring on the bedside table.

“Will… I’m so sorry… but this is the only way I know… how to protect you… and my father…”

She stays there crying in silence. The tears eventually stop, but she still cries in silence.

Will walked towards the forest section of Cloudia and climbed up on a tree. He sets his swords on broad brunch and lays down.

He was silent for a moment before he swung his fist at the tree trunk. “Hmh…” He punched the tree, his knuckles were burning from the pain but he chooses to ignore it.

Suddenly a tear drops from his ey and stains his cheek and drops down on his lap. He is surprised he shows this kind of emotion. “Wha…what…?” He looked at his hands, before feeling like crying, it was something he wished no one would see him do.

He brings his knee close to his chest, and wraps his arms around it, digging his face in as he cried in his silence, even sobbing, saying. “It is not fair.”

“Thank you, sir.” The Bartender said, taking the money.

He would be offered a room to rest at his choosing.

“No problem.” Oire replied.
He walked back to where the Sapphire Owls sat, and sat down with them.
He sipped his drink.
“So what’s the plan?”[quote=“MichaelBT-7474, post:1013, topic:50836”]
He brings his knee close to his chest, and wraps his arms around it, digging his face in as he cried in his silence, even sobbing, saying. “It is not fair.”
[/quote]

Ashkey, nearby, heard the crying and peered up at the tree.
“…hello? You alright?”

Edit: also replying to @MichaelBT-7474 's post. Don’t know why it didn’t quote.

They would feel some wind, and Envarus would land by Ashkey. “Come with me to the inn. The stars implied that there is something in this forest best left alone.”

As in the previous nights, Clawripper stuck his head in a window on the bar level, and looked around.

“So, how’s everybody doing?” He asked, while also lowering a wing for Fran and Aldrich to get off.

1 Like

“Yeah, someone’s up in that tree.” Ashkey told Envarus.
She sighed.
“Alright, fine.”

Norag glanced at him. “Mate…I have no clue.” He said. “I’m not the boss, Amelia is not here, she is taking care of the queen and Will…well…I don’t know what’s up with him.” He said.

Suddenly Wills stopped crying as he heard the voice of Ashkey. Shocked on how she found him he kept quiet.

Will sighed and leaned against the tree trunk, taking a few breaths as he looked around him, he felt sad for the first time in his life.

Siansa would sit there crying for a while, before she attempts to get up. She, of course, fails collapsing back in the bed. She doesn’t know if that made much noise, but she lies there anyways, resisting the draw of sleep.

Oire nodded.
“Looked ta me like 'e lost someone close ta him. Anyone die recently?”[quote=“MichaelBT-7474, post:1018, topic:50836”]
Suddenly Wills stopped crying as he heard the voice of Ashkey. Shocked on how she found him he kept quiet.
[/quote]

Ashkey looked back up at the tree, then back at Envarus.
@TBT_Emerald

“Appreciated.”
Fran quickly slides over to heft Aldrich off Clawripper
@Bramsley
“You’re lighter than you look.”

1 Like

Will felt tired, tired of all of this. He was tired of fighting Bloodfang, he was tired of going out his way to collect artifacts and he was tired of getting hurt.

He eventually falls victim to the temptation to sleep and falls asleep in the tree, falling on his left side as he curved like a ball while sleeping.

“Definitely Not.” Norag shakes his head.

Oire shrugged.
“Well, then, maybe ‘e got turned down or somethin’. Who knows?”

“Thank you friend”

Aldrich giggled as he leaned on her shoulder for support as they headed towards the inn. His markings briefly lit up creating a large burlap cloak to mask his form.

“Happy to help” Clawripper answered, begore sticking jis head back in.

Noice. He comes to bed and falls asleep immediately.

“It’s not my place to tell mate.” Norag said. “What’s your name by the way?” He asked. “I can tell you’re from Isotix.”

Siansa finds herself unable to resist sleep’s temptation. She closes her eyes falling to sleep.

In her dream she experiences another nightmare that focuses on her fears. It wakes her up, as she sits up quickly. She let loose some sort of noise, although she isn’t sure how loud it was.

She sits up and leans against the wall, looking out a window in the room… watching the stars. She uses her Celestial Vision to see if the stars can guide her.

“Oireachtach Mac Oisdealbhaigh, officially. But ya can call me Oire if ya can’t pronounce that.”
He extended his hand for a handshake.

"The person up there wants left alone."Envarus says, turning back to the populated area.