The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

Candall certainly notices it, but in fighting back the infection he is too busy. “Anyone wanna have a look at that?” he asks before going back to chanting.

Aldrich’s eyes frantically dart around until they fall upon the pot, after gently laying Fran down (laying a Pillow under her head) he examines the pot. “Someone start boiling wine and soak bandages in them… it’ll work as a rudimentary disinfectant and aid Candall!” he calls out to anyone outside, his voice beginning to quaver.

"Covering large wounds, disinfectant, anything Fran’s gonna die if we aren’t quick she just ripped half of her fake skin off!"

1 Like

Siansa nods, “Lead me to the patient, I’ll see what my magic can do…”

Reyna ran back up the stairs, leading Siansa to Fran.

Will watched Siansa with a sly look as all of this was happening, hopefully she wouldn’t catch him staring at her.

Though Amelia looked into his direction and she rose an eyebrow, ready to say something.

“Uh-oh…” Norag hummed, seeing Amelia’s expression.

“Amelia don’t…not right now.” Alina suggested to her friend.

Leandro sighed. “Girls.” He shakes his head and suddenly Amelia and Alina stump his feet, he hissed in pain. “OUCH!” He expressed in frustration.

Marybird also hears this commotion. “I’m sorry, but a good foot stompin’ ain’t enough for that comment. Slap him upside like I did to my darling!”

2 Likes

Ernesto watched as the sun crept over the horizon, confident and content that he had protected the inn from any sort of attack, and that everyone there was fine.

Siansa follows seeing the sight that is Fran. She rushes to Fran’s side, chanting arcane words, as a warm glow extended from her hand. The spell would ease the pain on Fran and help with the healing process stopping anymore blood-loss, almost like it’s own magical skin.

Siansa takes another good look at the mess of porcelain skin and the condition of Fran. She looks at the onlookers and barks, “Alright, I need that porcelain skin clean and now! Go boil it, I can’t use it if it is dirty.”

She looks at Fran, “Whoever did this to you…clearly designed this intricately…hopefully my next spell will work…The porcelain isn’t organic, so my normal healing spells wouldn’t provide too much effect on it… My repair spell might work… I’ll need to bet on that.”

She looks at Reyna, “Get Alina… her demon might be able to do more with the fake skin, I’ll keep her condition stabilized.”

4 Likes

“Do ya still need me holding back the infection?” Candall asked.

“Don’t move, just keep at your work!” Siansa barks at his question, “Anything we can do to keep her stabilized is what is needed”

2 Likes

Whoever did this…” Aldrich begins, his voice low and rough “… Has made and irrevocable mistake… One I intend to punish Considerably” his features contorted with rage, as he continues to study the sealed pot.

Reyna is silent. “Is…is there any way to heal her without putting that…stuff back on her?” She asked. “She ripped it off of herself, surely she had a reason to do it.”

“Ye can be mad later,” Candall remarked. “Right now, get that thing open!”

Candall’s words allow Aldrich to regain his composure “You’re right” he replies as he tentatively unscrews the pot.

2 Likes

“Oh, I’m about to do a whole lot more than slap him!” Amelia said, raising her fist.

You may want to help that chick out, Alina.” Lanmo said with a cackle as Alina turned her view towards the commotion.

“Guys, I’ll be back.” She said, standing up. She made her way towards the group. @Flux, @Chronicler, @Runa, @Bramsley, @Ruh

“I’ve heard my name…” Alina mentioned. “Is there something I can help you with?” She asked.

1 Like

Within the pot was a thick pale fatty substance, it reeked with a strong medical stench.

Marybird starts to take her violin. “Perhaps a song can help ya get in the mood.”

“We need yer strange healing,” Candall remarked. “I’m holding back 'er infection.”

1 Like

Siansa remarks, “Well… technically yes, however suddenly growing skin on her body without warning might put our patient in sudden shock and it could end up doing more damage than what we want. My best decision is to stabilize her completely to how she was then go from there. We can do a treatment to get rid of the augmentations that are causing her this situation.”

“I also don’t know too much about these augmentations that she was put through, but based on her condition they caused her to slowly decay like this. Unless you can point to which augmentation is causing this, the best thing we can currently do is just rework the puzzle to work for us.”

2 Likes

Recalling these words Aldrich turns to others. “I think this is some kind of ointment Fran uses for her maintenance! It might help”, He drags himself toward Fran and carefully begins apply it on her body.