The Collapse of an Empire | RP Topic

“Hrm… Your logic is sound. For the time being, I’ll play along, but as soon as I see contradictions, I wont hesitate to abandon this mission.”

“I-I think…dragon…that you might need just a short nap.”

“Well, we’ve done enough foostering about,” Candall states. “What is the first artifact we are searching for? And what will oppose us?”

Envarus chuckles to himself. All the mistrust actually made him more willing to go with the Sapphire Owls, in a paradoxical way.

1 Like

“Nay Brave Knight, I see them more clearly than I see you. They whisper things to me, they try to break me, to dissuade my mission, but my will is iron cast. I will not rest until Micheal is defeated.”

2 Likes

“Well,at least we’re united in that sense…I’ll see if I can ease your burdens.”

Siansa sighs,
“Well, at least I gave you a heads up, in case things get nasty. I don’t want the sudden change of my appearance put you off guard for some reason.”

1 Like

“Of course, you are free to depart from us any time you want,” Ufeus said. “I could have easily shown you the truth by placing a spell on you but that wouldn’t be like experiencing the real thing.” He tapped his staff on the ground. “In due time you’ll learn the truth but be aware because it may not be what you think.”

“A good question,” Amelia said as she pulled out the map and looked on it. “We’ll be going towards the Dwarf Kingdom. Because that’s where the Artifact is, the Warhammer and it’s literally close to the Republic.” She said. "We have horses for those who can’t fly. "She pointed towards them as they were near the stage, waiting…

“I can offer a ride to any who would take it.”

1 Like

Candall gestures his hand in response. “Apologies, it seems my mum was just as normal as me.”

“If you learn anything from being a soldier, is awareness.”

“The same goes for myself.”

“Uh, no thanks…” Will shook his head. “Last time I saw you fly, you didn’t look like the most comfortable thing to be on.” He said.

“Well, some of us prefer to walk and not all may be able to fit all in on your back,” Amelia said. “Plus when we get attacked on the sky, we won’t be having something to support us on plus its not our area of expertise.” She argued.

“Perhaps, but I can fly as the wind does.”

Candall comes to Ernesto’s defense. “Nah, riding this one sounds like a real craic!”

Candall carefully re-positions his claymore and places his shield upon his back. “I am ready for anything to ride. Whichever horse has the worst temper, give it to me.”

“It was merely an offer, you can ride whoever you wish, beast or being”

“I do not recommend it. Just don’t slow us down.” Will said as he got off of the stage and walked towards the horses and picked one in black and sat on it.

“You really like the color black don’t you?” Leandro asked as he hopped on his horse. Alina and Norag did the same while Amelia walked to Ufeus.

“You won’t be coming with us are you?” She asked.

“Someone needs to have your back,” Ufeus said. “Plus I’m a bit too old to travel. I’m afraid.” He smiled slightly.

Amelia nods slightly. “Alright, we’ll be back just before you know it!” She said as she hopped on a horse. “Everyone we are going towards the Dwarf Kingdom!!” She said as she began to lead the group.

“AYE finally m’sweet sweet home,” Norag said as he began to chant a dwarven song as he followed Amelia’s lead.

Ernesto leaned to the side and outstretched his wing to allow Candall to climb on.

Clawripper looked around to check if there were any takers to his offer.

“Well…It might be a nice change of view to see things from the sky…”

Reyna considered it. “I don’t see why not. We could work as scouting for any oncoming attackers, too.” She says, approaching Clawripper.