The Collapse of an Empire - Signup | OOC Discussion Topic

@Flux I’ve never made an economy system as to keep things easy…I mean I remember during Chrome’s RP some players had problem with keeping track of their money…and myself included at some point. So there is no economy system. But I’ll say that those large gold pieces equal to 30 gold coins I suppose.

1 Like

@Chronicler
Everyone’s just meeting up in an inn, as far as I know.

1 Like

@Chronicler

Most of the PC have arrived at Jonathan’s inn, two of us have checked in, and the we’re all at the bar downstairs. Some are talking, some are not, and some, are just quietly sipping their mulled meads.

1 Like

Alright, thanks guys. So nothing too crucial happened.

@Chronicler so basically to put it in very short few words. The Sapphire Owls which are the NPCs have gone above and beyond to collect powerful individuals for their Relic Hunting Task.

And now they all went to Jonathan’s Inn and are having a few drinks until…

At Twelve O’clock sharp everyone should meet in Rohand which is the Capital of the Republic, there will Amelia furthermore discuss their plans. And now since you’ve joined I shall do that right now.

1 Like

To who did she say that? @L.O.S.S-KAL

Who is Uefus who replied to me? He wasn’t mentioned as part of our party. @MichaelBT-7474

Ufeus is the Wizard. He just happened to appear because he was most likely resting against a tree for all of that time. I’ve also made a character sheet for him.

@Chronicler

1 Like

Ufeus

1 Like

Well I’ve certainly did not plan everyone to have suspicions about each other but HEY that is what makes RPing with people so interesting…

Don’t mean for this to become a habit, but i never intended for Clawripper to go along with a bunch of fanatics, with no proof of their claims either.

Of my dear friend. There is a lot of proof. You are talking with Bloodfang’s right handed man here.

How does Clawripper know that? He has no proof he is who he says he is.

Well please wait. I have an explanation.

Ya liking the RP so far boys?

2 Likes

Yep, getting a lot of good character interaction in

3 Likes

Definitely. Want to get some action in soon, but I’ve had a blast playing this ol’ celtic knight. Hopefully he hasn’t been too rude.

4 Likes

It’s good. A bit hard to keep up with everyone while cooking/cleaning but good.

1 Like

Definitely. Best character interactions I’ve had in a while.

I have been see a few grammatical errors, but that’s all I got there.

2 Likes

Good. I’m very proud of you guys. Because you made this possible. And each character was interesting and there was a lot of cool interactions, plus nobody stepped out of line so you are okay @Chronicler he wasn’t too rude lol.

2 Likes