Simple way to eradicate emojis:
Evacuate all ttv message board users
Get any intelligent people still remaining off world
gather lots of animals and plants
then…

8 Likes

All of them?

I’m going down with the ship.

A special few who will survive the endtimes, and start the mb’s back up again. All those banned will be freed. A new world shall beg- gets shot for going off topic

2 Likes

All of you guys are saying we’ve failed as a species. Not yet. But if this movie is actually good, then we will have failed with the knowledge that we have not solved racism, sexism, or Tommy Wiseau’s country of origin, but we put enough effort into this… THING!

This is a good summary of our species evolution.

7 Likes

I’ve always liked this explanation about Tommy Wiseau.

1 Like

This is why every other country hates America

7 Likes

But they made, like, hot dogs?

Yeah.
Wait.
I guess?
Burgerss are mostly an american thing.
And we started the cool trend of colonies rebelling and becoming independant nations. That’s sill going on.

3 Likes

PSSHHH you americans always taking the spotlight! rebellions have happened since the beginning of time!

And I think this is getting political i guess?

History isn’t always political. But it is off-topic.

2 Likes

Guess what…?
http://cdn3-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2016/06/emojiheader.jpg
oh boi

first bionicle ends, then this

the rapture really is here

13 Likes

I really hope the characters remain 1-dimensional characters so we can criticize it.

If they don’t, we can yell at them from straying too far away from the source material.

TD;LR: We can boycott this movie and complain about it.

8 Likes

I still have no idea how they will do this movie if the emojis can only feel one thing

Let’s say the happy emoji is going to die, ok? Is he still happy?

I am firmly confident they will stray from the source material… Then again, what source material? They are icons on a phone lol

My sister has a emoji pillow. I should sacrifice it to Denmark, in hopes Bionicle may replace this movie.

/rbjoke

3 Likes

Well I mean inside out kinda does that well, but this isn’t pixar and that emoji looks as ugly as carapar.

1 Like

Sees poster

14 Likes

Or we could ignore that it exists and spend our time and brain cells on something else?

3 Likes

Nah complaining is fun.

1 Like

You can sit beside me when the world comes down…