The Experiment Roleplay

“Say… did you manage to destroy one?” Roku asked.

“Oh yes, impaling, cleaving and smashing you just ask, but more and more and more kept coming, like an angry swarm of nui-rama”

“Can I see them?”

“uhhh, they kinda of went boom after being deactivated, but I think something might be left …uhh, Erikku, you remember the spot?”

1 Like

“No, and I think the one that survived was beaten to death by someone else.”

1 Like

“Well… let me know if you come across any that weren’t blown to smithereens by someone.” ‘Roku’ said before laughing in a friendly manner.

Morons… never mind, the lack of functional circuitry wont be a problem for long. Sooner or later, I’m bound to come across one myself. Texxidos thought.

‘Roku’ walked away to shelter himself for the day, continuing in his schemes.

OOC: I’m going now, night guys.

“Hmm that guy seems shady, he better not be OOMN related” tought sterk as he watched roku leave
OOC: later man

Runa looked at Sterk. “That was fun to watch.”

“Yes, but. But I feel we should be wary of him, I don’t know, something just doesn’t seem right about that guy and I can say so even in the situation we are right now” said sterk with a somewhat worried expression in his face

“He just seems…off. His voice is calm, but his eyes…” Runa continues. “They seem the same, but with a hint of untruthfulness.”

OOC: Can you please explain what puts the characters off. At which point they gained suspicions and so on? - Because I can’t put my finger on it, it seems that it is being conjured just from the fact of your OOC knowledge. If so, I would ask for actual progression of finding out and not mere “lul… dis gui is eevl, I can smel et.”

IC: Texxidos remained undercover for quite some time. He’d walk confidently out of the eyesight of the others, seemingly not dropping his disguise since.

1 Like

“Y’know, I’m probably just crazy. Happened before. I’m goin on a walk, see ya.” Runa walks into the forest.

1 Like

Erikku look at Runa and Sterk. “I see no reason to suspect him.”

“Yeah, I’m probably just going insane.” He walks a bit further. “But in here, no one is free of suspicion.” He goes into the forest.

Texxidos seated himself on a small rock, plotting in the depths of his mind. It looked like he is just a Toa meditating on a rock.

Runa hears a noise in the bushes

“Hmmm, You are right, I guess I was just a little offputed by how he arrived,and I guess its also my mind being on high alert of everything” Said sterk, afterwards he took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment.
“Do you happen to know where can we get some water? maybe its just dehydration getting to me” said sterk after standing up and stretching a bit

Runa looked at the bush. “Hello?”

Texxidos returned to the group. “Any news?” He asked in the voice of a Toa.

“I realized I need some water, found any river of sorts???”