The Experiment Roleplay

“Not really.”

A small faucet suddenly sprung out of the ground.

“Well, it seems they don’t want us to die yet…”

Stepping out of the bush Torrus and Shira
Torrus:“Oh, we’ve been looking for you guys.”

In the backgrund sterk is seen drinking large amounts of water

“Follow me to the rest of them.” Runa led them to the others. “Hi.”

Shira:“Ok, oh and what has been happening while we were away.”

“Hello there…” The Fake Toa of Fire waved at the arriving people, talking in smooth voice.

Torrus:“Hello there, who might you be.”

“I’m Roku, Toa of Fire… and you?” He asked, smiling.

Torrus:" I’m Torrus and this is Shira Toa of Speed."

“Of Speed, you say? - I have traveled the whole of Mata Nui Robot, Most of Spherus Magna… but I’ve never heard about a Toa of Speed… That’s interesting.” He said in a friendly manner.

Shira:“Yeah there pretty much nobody like me.”

Runa walks up. “Sorry, I never introduced myself properly.” He bows. “I am Runa, Bringer of Death.”

“That’s nice… I wish to see you in action soon…” he said, turning towards Runa. “That isn’t exactly what I expected from someone so lively as yourself.” he spoke out loud.

As if I was not surrounded by enough idiots in this pointless cage… Texxidos thought to himself.

Kronax woke up
He was sleeping in
for a week
cuz deus ex artahka
He has no Idea where everyone else is
or where he is

1 Like

“Why thank you.”

1 Like

OOC: Old Memes Never Die!

“I suppose… Say, have you seen any village around?”

“No, just others who were dropped in. And robots. Quite a lot of those.”

1 Like

“So yes… think now. Wherever those come from, it’s behind that wall… I bet there is something beyond it. We should try to investigate it. - Say, tried to fly over it?”

“Yes, there’s a forcefield.” Runa said. “Say, I just got an idea for how to tell. You see, those bots came out of holes in the ground, so if we get them to come up, then go into the hole before it closes, we might find where they come from!”

1 Like

“How did you alert them the first time?” He asked. “Maybe if we recreate the circumstances… we might just get them to appear.”