The Fast Food Topic

Basically the main diet of the American Teen-Ager, Fast Food is something part of the culture of the modern world.

From Hamburgers to Tacos, Fast Food is an easy way to get food fast (hence Fast Food). Sometimes it can be awesome, sometimes, it can be rather, erm… Odd.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8R97KdCEAA0Chj.jpg

So let’s talk about it. What’s your favorite fast food? Do you think it’s fine, or do you think it’s a heart-attack in a bun? Let’s talk about it!

14 Likes

I go out of my way to avoid such artificial food, Have any of you eaten chicken nuggets within the last few months?
It’s deceitful death in the same three shapes made to taste and look like deep fried chicken in the cheapest way possible.

3 Likes

I just find it funny how people actually eat stuff like a Double Down and 3 Big Macs.

I will go out to eat occasionally, but most of the time it’s at good restaurants that give me a good portion and is worth the money and the calories to eat. Places like Red Robin and stuff like that.

7 Likes

So yeah fas food it’s good and bad but more bad…

In N Out Burger. That is all.

2 Likes

that double down dog looks so bad for my health

but also looks delicious

6 Likes

words fail me.

2 Likes

YESS ME TOO

For the rest of you: In-N-Out Burger is to most fast food as Time Trap is to some of the crappier Bionicle media, and I really wish we had it where I live now.

3 Likes

Pizza is pretty much the only “fast-food” I like. I can’t stomach McDonalds hamburgers.

7 Likes

Honestly, I couldn’t give less of a crap what they put in their products. The names are a bit misleading, but otherwise, having them every once in a while isn’t going to be bad for you. It’s when people start abusing it and just eating there five times a week that it becomes a serious problem.

After all, we did create these demons, the least we could do is live properly with them.

12 Likes

I go to Taco Bell daily</strike through>weekly. That’s about it, though. Although I eat a lot of fast food when travelling.

4 Likes

Eugh, Fast food…just doesn’t sit right with my stomach.

reads all these replies while eating Chicken Nuggets

Yeah, in moderation, fast food is alright. Though I do agree with @legomaster1378… I prefer pizza the most.

11 Likes

Usually I eat at Either mcdonalds or Burger King, but I plan on trying something like Carls Jr or Jack-in-the-box. Usually I either eat frenchfries, some burger, and/or chicken nuggets. However, sometimes I get hungry for the icecream cones, Mcflurry, shakes, and/or onion rings…

1 Like

There is waaaaayyy better ice cream out there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Off-topic: I know, but I get hungry. I haven’t eaten icecream there in a while. That reminds me I feel like I should make a topic pertaining to Icecream or similar but it seems that the misc/no-category topic thing is off-limits

On-topic:

Man I really wish I tried more burgers…

3 Likes

Like Dairy Queen? Their blizzards are delicious.

4 Likes

Did I mention Sonic? They’re pretty great. They also have amazing shakes!

3 Likes

YES. Those shakes are so good.

1 Like

I usualy dont eat trash food, but when i do, i eat kfc (polish kfc looks, and it seems like tastes better), mainly becose it has actual chickens (well, freshier than most FF). How do i know that? Well, I will keep it secret (Im not working at fastfoods)

And another thing? I like home-made pizza or local ones far better (when talking about fastfoods)

2 Likes