The Fast Food Topic

@Ninja restraining order? Wowā€¦

I kinda want McDonalds to serve macā€™nā€™cheese as long as they call it Macā€™nā€™Mcā€™cheese.

1 Like

Iā€™m a Five Guys man through and through. So shoot me.

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s just the five guys that I live near, but I find their food to be very dry.

Iā€™d say my favorite big fast food place is Shake shack, followed by Wendyā€™s, Subway, and Taco Bell

1 Like

I believe the cool kids/nerds say, ā€œBada Bing, Bada Boom, I revive this topic from itā€™s doom!ā€

Shake Shack is probably one of the best, if not the best fast-food burger chains in the West Coast. Subway is one that has never let me down as well, and I gotta say that Popeyes makes a mean chicken sandwich. McDonalds is kind of a last option, I just kind of got used to eating their food after like 13-14 years of exposure to it, their caramel sundaes are decent, wish they still threw in the bag of nuts though.

Anybody want to talk about their favorite McDonalds or whatever fast-food happy-meal type toys they remember? Or does that belong in another thread?

3 Likes

The Resurrection Rhyme Regime must fall. :dizzy_face:

Iā€™ve never been to the west coast, but yeah, Shake Shack is my favorite, although I never actually order their eponymous shakes.

Thereā€™s actually already a topic about that :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m all for their burgers and fries only, although I always assumed they were based in the West Coast, The more you know.

1 Like

Iā€™m from the west coast and have never had a chance to try it because they donā€™t have ANY locations here in Oregon. Regardless, Iā€™m sure there are better fast food burgers here in Oregon. I try local fast food of course.

If I try it, I have a feeling itā€™ll just be ā€œmehā€ like how Inn and Out was when they finally came up here in Oregon. The hype never lives up.

1 Like

In-and-out would like to have a talk with you

@N01InParticular would like to have a talk with you

3 Likes

Welcome to the regime.

five guys is pretty good

1 Like

In-N-Out is pretty alright, itā€™s nothing too special for me though. In the end, It is one of the better chains.

Yeah, I like emā€™ too, donā€™t eat there very often though.

1 Like

Wait a second forgot to mention BurgerFI

2 Likes

never heard of it

1 Like

Yeah it seems like a smaller chain.

But this is what it is:

And I love it.

5 Likes

That looks absolutely delicious, but do they really stamp their burgers?

2 Likes

Yes they do.

4 Likes

Not a real burger without that seal of approval.

1 Like

Working at fast food is lame.

Itā€™s super greasy here

1 Like

I really like Chick-Fil-A

3 Likes