The Fast Food Topic

ew… i hate in and out

I don’t think that I need to expound upon this… Probably would get flagged. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Why, you traitor…

half /s

1 Like

I’ve never been to In and Out

2 Likes

It’s a place exclusive to California, iirc. They have some great burgers.

3 Likes

Nope. We got 'em in Arizona.

4 Likes

What’s In-N-Out?

http://in-n-out.com/#close

I do not eat fast food that much…I do not leave the house much so I never get a chance…but that hot dog looks like something out of my dreams. runs to the KFC

1 Like

All I’m going to say is that whoever put the “s” in “fast food” was one clever person.

7 Likes

Indeed…is that why Mcdonleds iz shoo…nashty??

3 Likes

Anyone here been to SmashBurger? Their chicken burgers are sooo good.

2 Likes

No…I have not been to many fat-food places…I have been to PizzaPieCafe…it is not much of a fast food place.

Was this intentional? Because it’s very fitting. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I seem to be one of those rare people who actually thinks McDonalds has good food. Especially for the price. It’s no award winning quality. But it’s better than a lot of other foods.
It’s also not as stupidly dangerous as some people put it. I’ll have it about once every 2 weeks or so and I’m technically underweight.

4 Likes

Good for you…I had some fat-food yesterday. I liked it…cuz it was from arby’s and wendys…

2 Likes

Well, if you keep it up you’ll die from malnutrition :expressionless:

1 Like

I eat pizza and kebab very rarely, but those are my favorite fast food products <3.
I still think that it’s bad for your health, but only if you eat it often.
Once a month is fine I think.

From eating it once every two weeks?:stuck_out_tongue: I don’t think so. I have every other medical condition that seems to be possible, but my nutritional health shows to be just fine.

You’re denial is humorous :expressionless: