The Fast Food Topic

I live in Idaho…so I have no clue.

git gud food u skrubs

1 Like

They’re no Checkers or Rally’s in my town, but we do have a Five Guys.

2 Likes

Dont need that much Fast Food in my life, its ew, bad for your body and expensive.

I would much rather cook something rather than buy it pre-made. At least I know what Im getting in my meal.

American fast food are all factory made.
This is the real deal:

http://www.ambassador-serbia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/dish_img01.png

Ah, Pljeskavice…(healthier too, just look at all those vegetables, all of them are actually sliced before you, non of it comes pre sliced and pre-made, pure beef, chicken or pig, and the buns are to die for)

1 Like

My favorite Fast Food restaurant is Taco Bell! :grin:

Anyone heard of Tam’s Burgers? It’s some joint I see on the way to one of my uncles…

Never heard of it…

[quote=“TeslaEffect, post:105, topic:5613”]
I would much rather cook something rather than buy it pre-made
[/quote]I couldn’t agree more

Fast food can be good,but stuff like Burger king and Mcdonalds are definite nopes

2 Likes

its ok when its pizza but with mcdonalds it is a heart attack in a bun

1 Like

Youtube ad

IRL

I paid 8 dollars…for this?!

3 Likes

Don’t know if I’ve posted this, but
#I LOVE TACO BELL

EDIT
Apparently I have…
And it’s only a few posts above… o_O

4 Likes

what the hell are wrong with those

my sandwiches look just fine
Jeez

5 Likes

the worst

Once upon a long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I always wanted McDonald’s. Anytime we were on a trip, I wanted to stop at McDonald’s.

Now I prefer Taco Bell. . BBBB55

3 Likes

Burgah King is basicaly venerated as very rare delicacy where i live. TBH, the closest one is 102 kilometres away (more or less 60 miles), at a rest area on the highway (i know, such class).
So yah.
When i went on a trip with my school to Italy, most students went to the Burger King for their mid day free time lunch. A guy even brought back a cup, a paper burger king cup from his trip to italy.
Anyways, it’s still a place to go to when you haven’t eaten in 45 days and there is absolutely no other options. exceptforonionrings. OnionringsFTW

2 Likes

Do you happen to live in low earth orbit or something?

3 Likes

If BK had the salty fry quality of McDonalds, I would go to BK all the time.
The last time I went to Sonic, they got my order wrong and served me food that was 3 months expired.
Sadly, the only Subway near me is in a Wal*Mart.

NOPENOPENOPE

6 Likes

I would eat the big tasty with bacon, but I don’t want to die.

3 Likes

Found this, felt it would be somewhat relevant.

11 Likes