The First Resistance (RP topic)

“As a member of the high council, I cannot allow you to commit the murder of a sentient species!” Leonardo yells “It is against the universal constitution and you will thus be labelled as terrorists!”
@Mctoran

“They are the Xir’algath, genocide has become the only option”

“THERE IS ALWAYS ANOTHER WAY!” Leonardo yells

“But if we cannot defeat the Xir’algath, then many more will die.”

“What about the many Xir’gath who’ll die?” Leonardo asks “People like us, what if they have families? You don’t see it that way do you? I know of the war they had against the infinites and immortals, it was not pretty, do you wish that to happen to you?”
@Mctoran

“They have broken the law, and as such deserve punishment.” Surius says to him.

“We have tried peaceful methods before, but they have not worked. And this is not murder. We are defending ourselves, this planet, and potentially the entire multiverse.”

“And the council will get to that when they do!” Leonardo sighs “But this isn’t punishment, this sounds more like a war!”

“It will prevent the breaking of the law in the future.”

“You’re asking to join Whitegate, and prisoner number one doesn’t take kindly to new visitors!”
@Runa

“I am asking that criminals be brought to justice.” He responds emotionlessly.

“It is not war”

“This is war!” Raphael exclaimed. “I know it hurts. I once loved the Xir’algath as my brothers too. But they have reached a point at which we must protect ourselves and all other life from them.”

“Whitegate is a much nicer way than murder!” Leonardo yells

“Ahahaha!!”

"Whitegate has not the capacity to contain every Xir’algath. And neither does Ironbolt. Not even the two prisons combined could hold them all.

Leonardo facepalms and the doors open themselves
“Now, it’s time to check that maid problem!” He smiles
“Ahem!” Henry says
“Fine, I’ll go with you, to make sure no laws are broken!” Leonardo says “any dirty tricks and you’ll be capitalised punishes!”

“Y’know that and the fact that whitegate endless tortures it’s captives. As for Ironbolt, I shudder to think what goes on there…”

“And yet there’s still the chance of escape for them in prison. The only way to ensure they do not continue in their criminal path is the ceasing of their existence.”

“The machine speaks logically as one would expect”