The Ghid Old One and his Thrall

Inspired absolutely by this post. Lo and behold, the all-knowing @Ghid and his tumors extra eyes have seen into the multiverse and has ascended beyond even our comprehension. After all, in the words of this eldritch monstrosity…

Now, an adventurer made a pact with him in a quest for absolute magical power. How could the Ghid Old One refuse? He was given a magic book called the Book of Shadows to give him extra cantrips and stuff.

You are most assuredly welcome for this image.

13 Likes

I am both so so happy that this exists and that I’m unoriginal comedic enough to inspire this
And also seriously worried for the mental health of Cronk that he would forcibly eject brain cells from his noggin in order to concoct this masterpiece

I don’t care what timezone you’re in you need sleep

5 Likes

D̶̛͈̫͉͖̙͋̏̄͌̒́̂͐ò̷̖͚̬̯̪̩̺̩̈̈́͝ņ̶͖͕͓̯͎̩̰̟̟͖́͂̏̽́́͑̕̕͘͜͜͝͝͝͝’̵̧̛̬̙̭̳̭̮̮̻̃͒̆̓͋̑͘t̷̢̟̻̫͈͍͓̖̼͙͓̥̿́́͠ ̶̳̩̥͕͋͋̾̓̅n̸̘̥̳̈̽̏͒͒͊͒̈́͝ȅ̴̡̛̤͓̺͇̥͇̪̽̈̅̂̎̑̎́͑̒̑͘ͅͅe̵͎̱̣̺̜̹̤͂͐̊̏̈̃͘͘͠ͅḓ̴̡̧̝̭̖͓̤͙̥͚̪̓̉͛͛̆ͅ ̷͍̱̐̓̃̿̅̾̔̉̆͌͝į̸̡̨̨̢̛͇͙̹̗͚͇̤̈́̀̽͝ţ̷̡͚̘̟̲͓̱̱̹̀̋̒̔̒̎̃̚,̶̯̦͓͉̫͔̩͙̋̓́͑̋̔̋̅̌̀͘͝͝ ̵̧̻͇͎̼̙̞̾̓̇I̷̗̺͓̲͉͖̍͂̓̈́̎̆̑̀͘͝ ̶̻͖̆͒̎̈́͛̔̇̈́̄͑͐̿̚͠h̷̤̤̬̯̬̺͍͉̩̦̰͉̝̾̽̽͑̇̉̽̑̕̕̚͜͝͠a̶͓̙͈͕̼͓͍̠̟̫̓͜ͅv̸͆̈͜e̴̛̛̙͎̹̳͙̣̦̗͕̦͒̊͌̍̂̽̃̅̒̃̓́ ̴͚̹̪̌̾̓̋̍̊̈́͊Ả̶̛̰̗̩̠̦͋͊̾̈̑́̂s̶̢͕̩̹̺͍̥̠͚͕̈͒͋͌̃̽͊̚͜͝ṕ̸̛̯̼͔̣͖̰͌̏̉̆̽͒͐̀̑̚̚͝ȩ̵̞̖̣̒ͅc̸̡̧̛̲̼̬̼͉̹̯̥̓̄̂̏̈́̎̄́̏̇̎͠t̷̡̲͖͉͔͊̒͗̓̃̕͠ ̷̢̛̞̣͓͓̝͓͗̈̎͊o̴̤̽̑̊̒͆̓̕f̸̧̩͍̮͙͕̺̭͉̝̫̻̞̻̤̌ ̸͖̲̳̐̄̓̑̍̓͋͛̍̾̾͘t̵̠͈̗̘̹̜̒́̔͗̀̿͒͊̋͘̕h̷͎̪̮͑̀̄͋̀̓̄̃͝ȩ̶̨̢̛̫͇̭̞͇̐́͛̇̿̀̚̕͜͝ ̷̨͍̤̤̪̟̤̙̼̰̰̹͈͍́̂̀̓͆̕͜͠M̷̡̢̜̬͔̬̣̲̜̠͇̌̔̑̈́̾͘͝͠ȏ̷̰̘͇̟̎̀̋͘͘ͅͅo̴͕̗̬̻̦̣̩̍͒̋͋̈́̔́̓͑̒̃̈́̏̃n̸̝̹̱͓͔͈̳̮͎̾͒͋̒.̶̺̣̫̪̗̤̭͕̯̰̏̍̆̓̐̿̾̑̄̽̚̚͜͜͝ͅ

3 Likes

Never going to play a goolock

ever.

1 Like

A̵̛̦̰͎͍̯̙̲̰͙͎̣͙͗̾́̀́l̴̛̹̰͙͔̯͓͚̣̟͂̑̐͋̆̊̏̊̈̈́͋̀̚ͅͅs̷͕̬̭̙̱͈͍̺̼͚̭̓͆̃̔͜͜ͅo̷̭̤̗̝̩͛̀͑̈͌̃͘̚̕ ̴̨̞̣̘̤̫̪͇̙̤̼̒̂́͌́̕Į̷͉̳͕͙͖̦̜̖̪̺̳̀̈́̃̿ͅ ̴̤̘͇̦̼̩͙̠̰͎̈́̉͊̅̋̇̈́͜͝m̴̞̮̘̙̓̀͐̅̌̽̏̇̕ạ̷̬̱̻̙̟̤̮͔̘̰̮̭͖̞͆̿́̂̽͘͝͝y̴̢̛̰̗̼̮̥͉͇͈̔̆̈̅̅̒̏̉̾͌͐͆͌̚ͅ ̸̖̭͉̱̯̓͂̕̚͜͠ó̴̩̳̆͊̋̀͗̌̕r̶͉̞͎̩̫͕͍͔͖͊̆̋̈̽̎̒͑͑͒̕͠ ̷͚̙̜̞̻͉͔̞͇͇̀̍͊̓̓̚̚͝m̴͍̱̯̖̭̱̲̦̪͕͔͇̰̩̤͋̒̅̇̃̾̑̂̃a̶̯͇̭̻͑͋͒̈́͊̚͠͝͝y̷̻̐́̔̑͛͗͆ ̶̩̰̈́́͋̌̿̐́̄̃̂̉̚̕͝n̵̳̞̦̗͚̫̆͋̏͊̎͒̊̃͋̓͗͠ǫ̷̡̗̝̻̜̟͒̌ţ̸̛̳͖̬̩̹͚͚̃̐̒̊̀̕͜͝͝ͅ ̸̢̧̝̪̱̘̺̺̪̫͙̩̜̼͆̊̽̈́̈́h̴̭̱̙͙̲̘͖͉̱̰͚̪͖̄á̵̧̼̱̬̠̌͂͋̋͂͝͠v̵̡͎̦͎̫̒͗͆͛̿e̴̢͙̟̯̝̟̲̫̦͋ ̸̥̪̭͐̌́̇̋̃̊̿̉͝l̵͉̫̩̪͇̖̳̯̙͖̩̗̼͋̊̔̀̈́̃͌̄̔͑̚͝ͅị̷̬̜̖̩̠̥͌̉͆̂͌ş̶̳̮̞̞͑̀̄̃͑̓̅̈́͂͝͝t̶̘͇̳̳͍̰̰̺̜̕e̷̮̰̰͈͖͊̿̂͘ņ̸̧͉̱̱̰̖̜̣͙̃͐͛̓̉̄̔̋͝͠e̸̜̯̲̊̿d̴̡̜͓͔̹̩̝̟͔̆̑̒̿̃͋̈́̎̓͒́̆̽̕͜͝ ̵̡̢̤͍͚̜̼̟͚̳̼̤̺̦̈̇͆̀̆́͌̔͊̚͜t̷̗̟̳̟̱͖̬̳͒̊͐͋̈́̒̊͘͝͠ȏ̸̬̪͇̰̟̟̫͑́̆͆̎̍͛̈́͑͘̕͜͝͝͠ ̸̤̬́͐̂͑̅̑̌͝͝ṱ̸̡̙͖͖̹͙͚͎̰̯̭̪̋̃̒͂́̏̈́͐͛͘͠͝h̵̡̧̹̤͉̥̖͚̖̩͍̻̬̲̄̽͌̑̓͘̕͘͝ͅa̷̭̜̟̩̞͑͋͂̌̒̂̈̍̅̈́̊̔͜͝ť̶̛̖͈̣̰̓͐̽̾̽́͛͑̈́ͅ ̵̧͕͖̗͚͕͇͇̗̽̇̎̐͌̾̚ͅͅY̴̨̗̖͍̬͔͛̉̊̔͆̍̓̀̉̽̚ở̷̧̛͕̥͎̟̫̞̝͖̐͐̊̅͑͘ǘ̶̡̨̬̬̝̠̱̿̄͐͝͝ͅT̸͕̰͎̗̭̜̩̲̲̖̤̓̌̽̉̈̓̈́̍̅̈̃ư̴̭̮̮͌̑͑̈̉͗̀́̽̽b̴̡͈̀̉͆͆̓̀̓̋e̷͕̗̣̞͖͎̼̱̣̿́̆͂̿̄͒̕̕ ̸̨̺̤̱̗͙̰͌̇̉̑̋̂̔̋̃͌l̸̝͎͍̥̗͓͓̳̩̖͓̙͔̻̦̆͋̽̈́͂̾̉͛̅͆i̵̡̢͇̞̜̪͔͎̾͒͆̓͒̄͜ň̵̛̛͎̪̠̲̫͋̂̎̆̈́͐̀̇̌̚͝ͅḳ̸̎̄̃̈͐́̓̿̽͛́͊ ̷̢̡̛̺̥̘̰͖̘̣̣̌̌͜ͅo̸̧̲̒̓̔͆̓͐̌̐͛͋̍̈́n̸̹͚̦͓̞̥̹̟̥͊̏́ ̸̛̹̀̈́̓̄͝l̴̨͉̫͚͖̮̦̹̹̍̌̀͂̇̐͒͠͝͝ͅo̶̡̦̞̱̘̙̱͚̼̥̻͒̀̎͋̿̈̆̓͝͝o̵͈͕͎͓͙̬̳̻͙̯͌p̷̨̨͎̟͕̠͚͍̐̈́̿̅͒͛̀̄͑͑̉͝ ̷͖͙̥̀̇̋͜ͅw̸̢̜͎̪̌̌͊͜͝h̴̬̹̭͇̠̙͕̋̀̑͘͘͝i̷̗͖͍͇͙̬͎̙̻͔̓͊͠l̴̯͚͍̇e̸̡̨̽͐͌͂̏͊͐͒̇̀̕͝ͅ ̶̧̙͍͖̫̫̬̟̫̹̄̈̍͑̔͑͗̎d̷̡̥͙̖͇͕̖̻̠̱̃͋͂͐̇́̂͗͒́̅̉̚̕ŗ̵͕͈̮͋̀̏̌̋͗̀̓̅̒̎̒̚͜͠ä̷̧̱̫̺̦̪͚͚̯̰͕̼̮̯́͐͗̈́̾͐͌͌̍̇͘̕͜͝͝w̷̢̳̤̟̩͙͕̪͎̔̆̏͒̑͌̈́̊̏i̷̡̡̬̞͓̠͇̋̊̆͂͊̑̀͆̈́̿̊̕͠n̴̲͎͊͑̍̒̊̐̃̑͗̀͂͋͘͝͠ģ̶͚̪̮̰̫͓̺̬̭͇̙͂̊̓̐̈́̾͋̏́̒̑̈́̌̚ ̴̛̜̰̫̳̭̮͙̹͇̻̃̔͂͛́̊̓͗͌́͝t̶̨̢̡̗̲̤̝̰͌͒h̶͚͙̠͙͖̳̑̃ͅi̸̝̐̇́̐̏s̴͚͇̻͕̈́̋̉̀̀̂̈́̄̍͒̕͝ ̶̨̮̬͍̼̎̅͐́̆̄͂̒̽͐̾͑b̶̛̗͙̹̪͖͇̜̦͉̪̥͂̔͗͐̔̇̾̉ͅę̴̠̖͍͎͙̘͖̟̜̞̳̾̏́͊͝c̶̢̰̱̘͕̓͛͂͋̆͂̂̈́̽̅̃a̶̦͈̠͓̖͓̦̪͈̯͕͓̓̋̇̄̅̓̈́͘̚ͅͅͅų̷̡̻̼̃š̸̞͇͓̖͋̀̀̕͝ĕ̷̡͉̺͇͙̤̳̗͓͙̻̤͚̋̔͐ͅ ̶̢͈̣̋̒̿̂͂̓̈́͂̚I̴̳̲̜͕̒̈́̎͑̉̔̒ͅͅ ̸̨͕̗̪̳͛̆̓a̷̡̛̺̯̝̺̩̲̱̠̐̊̊̈́̏͂̀̋̕̕͝͠m̵̢̧̡̛̘̣͉͉͒̑͊̔̊̐̏̈͗͋̎̃̚ ̵̡̡̧̝̥͓̣̪͙̜̗͖̭̽͒̔ͅͅą̸̛̤̙̳̈́̈́̀̆̾͗͑̇̆͂̔͒͠ ̶̨̮̟͎̫̜̖̬̝̲̘̗͕̍͆̃̃̔͌̓͆̒̃̒̑m̶͓͉͉̣̓̋̈͊͒̏̈́̓a̷̳̞̔̑͗͒͗d̴̢͙̼̺̹̹͖̺͈̐̂̍̾̐̀̈̂̌̌͂m̷̧͈̤̯͓̰͍̘̹͑a̸̻̱̗̽̒̿̾͂͂͐̿͝͝͝͠ṇ̴͔̺̟̮͔̬̠͛͑̂͌.̸̢̛̺͍͕͓͚̩̤̘͈̭̖͉̈͊͌̈͑̃̏͗́̓̌̓̄͜ͅ

2 Likes

How do you do that with the text? That’s really cool!