The Greater Cataclysm

@The_Blue_Panda

this is the way

I already said that… basically

Another option:

2 Likes

Tren Krom’s purpose in life was to maintain the universe until Mata Nui came into being. I feel like, however alien he is, if he was in charge he would complete the reformation first. Then, he might go about self destructing the MU and all of its inhabitants.

3 Likes

oh! Totally didn’t forget about that.

why does everyone think tren krom would be terrible for this? If I remember correctly, he did care about the matoran, and was the original ruler of the MU

2 Likes

I had the same thought; his takeover honestly might be the best option, aside from mata nui staying in charge.

3 Likes

Solek

Marendar

1 Like

…so, nobody said Berix? :stuck_out_tongue:

jk, these are all great answers.

me.

Ok actually, probably some random matoran off of karzanhi’s island, because they wouldn’t be able to control the robot, and they’d probably be so thrilled that they’re gone that they just destroy the body.

2 Likes

Bad guy 2006

1 Like

the real answer for worst is Ahkmou

4 Likes

We need somebody incompetent…
and stupid

So Krekka

And if we expand with the characters outside of Bionicle, then G1 Starscream

Bionicle: Caraper (post pit)

Others: joker, sauron, morgoth any of those guys

not really. he’s actually quite smart when he tries. let’s try apeface.

[insert resurrection rhyme here]

Nah that would be Kudel Kadel.

1 Like

greater cataclysm… hmm…
It would be interesting to see the Shadowed One taking over the universe.
EDIT: Or Melding Teridax, because he’s an AU variant of the Makuta who actually ended up taking over the universe.

1 Like

I’d have to say @Eljay if we count users.He would try to kill meso but would end up just destroying the body.If not,then tuma,because he would break his back trying to destroy the rest of the glatorian.

1 Like

I’d say a Kestora. Or a Bohrok Va. Either one would not have the mental capacity to control a universe, and the Bohrok Va would just cause insane amounts of Bohrok to “Clear it all.”

1 Like