The Greater Cataclysm

Let’s play a fun game.

The year is 2008. Mata Nui has just been kicked out of his body, which is now healed, conscious, and ready for Makuta Teridax’s spirit to “slip in and take his place”.

Except it doesn’t. You (being the malevolent hypothetical concept that you are) have been tasked with choosing someone else to take his place - someone else to control the Great Spirit Robot.

You can choose any canon character from the Bionicle universe - MU or SM, alive or dead, named or unnamed, G1 or G2, so long as they appeared in the official story at some point. The only off-limit choices are Mata Nui and Teridax - anyone else at all is fair game.

My question is this:
Who is the absolute worst choice to put in control of the Great Spirit Robot? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll leave the definition of “worst” up to you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Discuss!
The more detailed/outside-the-box/disastrous your response, the better.

(If you’d like, you can also explore non-Bionicle characters… but please include at least one individual from the Bionicle canon in your answer, too.)

4 Likes

Velika. The Great Spirit Robot would certainly help him have a stronger hand in ruling Spherus Magna.

Assuming his mind can get in there, at least.

If he can’t, then Karzahni, I guess.

Or maybe Tuyet. She seemed to have Makuta-type ambitions.

3 Likes

Kapura is the best choice.

Tren Krom or Solek.

2 Likes

I seriously thought Airwatcher would be the most obvious answer

4 Likes

The Shadowed One
Karzahni (being)
Ahkmou
Tuyet?
Krekka (or like @Makutros said, Airwatcher.)

1 Like

Vezon.

4 Likes

Vezon. Absolutely.
Also, the Golden-Skinned Being - it will try to fulfill everyone’s dreams all at once aaand…
Helryx. Order always tryed to follow Mata Nui’s will. Lets see what it’s founder’s will is.

3 Likes

switched category — The_Blue_Panda

Vezon, of course. Is there anyone more worthy to rule the universe? Absolutely not.

1 Like

Marendar. I’m surprised no one said that yet. That would certainly make it easier for him to complete his mission.

Or maybe Umarak, that would be fun.

Then of course there’s Annona. Just imagine that chaos. I don’t think anyone would survive that.

2 Likes

I think that Ahkmou or Metus are the most qualified beings to run the MU.

Without a doubt, Karzahni.

Well, he temporarily ruled the MU, so I feel like he’d at least have some competence.

2 Likes

BIONICLE fans

15 Likes

This

Lord Tuma :tuma:

Or better yet

Good Guy

1 Like

this is the way

1 Like

Ghid

the cursed pile of spaghetti known as tren krom.

solek

1 Like

Dangit, I was hoping to get to 20 before that came up.

I’ll do you one better:

@GoodGuy2006