The Legend of the BIONICLE: Celebrating 20 years of Lego stories

Dude, supporters are coming every 10 seconds!

It’s 2,535,. After a minute refreshes the page. It’s 2,540

And this happens on and on. I’m not sure this is live though…

3 Likes

Good grief, It’s been 4 days, and we’re already a quarter of the way there.

2 Likes

2,707 supporters; we’re over a quarter of the way there, and it’s still going strong. I’ll see about getting a Lego Ideas account soon so I can support it.

2 Likes

@MaxinePrimal Thank you for your nice words, I’m happy you think it fits Bionicles anniversary

@Daler99 Nice, sharing it with friends who like Bionicle helps a lot

@TheTDChronicler Thank you, I really tried to capture Bionicles essence to celebrate its story

@TheCobaltCorsair Thanks, it’s amazing, how fast it’s been going now

7 Likes

Congrats for 3,000 supporters. This will get 10,000 supporters quicker than any of us would have ever expected…

3 Likes

it’s amazing, I mean it’s still a lot to 10k, but I never would have thought we’d get to 3k so fast
it looks like this video from the twitch streamer oboeshoes brought in a lot of people

6 Likes

I did a double take when I refreshed the page just now

This happened literally overnight for me - this is insanity :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I was genuinely expecting to get Rickrolled.

It’s amazing how much media attention this is getting. This must be extremely exciting for you!

3 Likes

Hey, you got on the front page!

7 Likes

Over 3,500! I’m so excited!

2 Likes

3,700 in just a few days. I’m so happy for the BIONICLE community that we have something to unite behind in this.

4 Likes

Yes it really makes me happy how all the fan groups and project rally behind this!

4 Likes

It’s over 4000 now! I was #4119 about an hour ago, and it’s already up to over 4200.

You got 4000 in 3 days; assuming that the speed of support slows down over time, I’d say this should hit 10000 in about 2 weeks, give or take a week?

4 Likes

You are sure to reach a broad audience with the recent promotion on Brickset. Congratulations!

11 Likes

YES I just saw it, let’s hope this will reach a lot more people who are interested!

@Racie02 I don’t think it’s possible to say now how fast it will gain supporters. Sunday was definitely more than average in regards to supporters, so I think it will definitely go a lot slower now, but we’ll see and I’m very hopeful

7 Likes

This is crazy. When I first went out there, there were 49 supporters, next thing I know, we’re at over 4000. This is ridiculous. I think we might actually have a chance.

If this gets made, what do you plan to do with your 10 copies, and 1% royalties?

4 Likes

I don’t know, I think we should focus on getting to 10k first and even then the decision lies in Legos hands

3 Likes

Oh I’m sure. I’m staying cautiously optimistic (though that caution is quickly falling away).

I’m just curious what you would do with it.

You had to have a naysayer at some point Sokoda. I think that most of this guy’s complaints will be remedied by a nicely put together ideas box (which maybe showcases the original game screenshots, comics and CGI commercials these scenes are based off of).

However, that comment does have me thinking: does this set have too much dark grey?

2 Likes

This is the big downside to this, the people who don’t like “Bionicles” and have never liked it.

I agree though, that a well made box can solve this.

3 Likes