The Lego Gallery topic

I remember Christaur, but no of those other names unfortunately.

1 Like

I actually talk to BlueTorpedo frequently on MOCpages, and MiniGandalf occasionally appears there as well. And as for ToaMataEthan, I took some screenshots of his self-MOC (among otherā€™s self-MOCs) a little while before the GG closed. I just wish I had my Lego account soonerā€¦

2 Likes

Hey, yall! If it wasnā€™t clear by the username this is ToaMataEthan I have no clue why itā€™s taken me this long to even think about looking for any of the Moccists from the Lego gallery, but I was desperately trying to find any pictures of my old builds and I ended up looking up my old username on google and finding this thread! I signed up just minutes ago to let you know Iā€™m still kicking around.

After the Gallery closed, I went through a really long period of not posting stuff online, as Lego.com was one of the few ā€œSocial Mediasā€ I was allowed by my parents to use. I currently have an Instagram that I post lego stuff occasionaly on, but its mostly art and other hobbies of mine. If any of you are interested, I can direct you there. Again, Iā€™ve only posted a few mocs there, but thatā€™s pretty much where I frequent.

As for where I can locate more refugees froom the gallery, is there pages you can direct me to for some of the people you listed? Iā€™d like to see what Christaur, Bluetorp, Minigandalf, and others are up toā€¦
Iā€™m happy to hear that I was remembered fondly as well haha!

@TheCobaltCorsair You still have those screenshots? Iā€™d love to see them again. Iā€™ve currently got his final form dismantled in my WIP bin Haha!

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

4 Likes

As far as I know I still have them. I think my old screenshots were moved to my new computer, so Iā€™ll need to check. If I find them, Iā€™ll let you know.

Anyway, Iā€™d like to say that I really enjoyed seeing your MOCs on the old Gallery. I regret that I never got an account during the General Galleryā€™s heyday.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, Chrisataur was one I never could track down. I believe they took that end of the galleries as a means to depart from online interactions. Perhaps I could have found out if I looked a bit harder, but respect for one to leave the scene has to happen as some point. Though I can tell you where the other two are on occasion.

BlueTorpedoV2

Minigandalf

Iā€™m also in a couple Discord servers with them, but Iā€™ve never been one known for conversation. They could be active and chatting elsewhere, just havenā€™t pried into it.

3 Likes

Found 'em! Here they are:

I thought I had more, but I apparently only took screenshots of the last version posted on the old Gallery. I did the same for the self-MOCs of Christaur, Bluetorp, and Minigandalf, as well as some others. Also, wow, I had way too many things on my old computerā€™s taskbarā€¦

5 Likes

OH MY GOSH!!! THE WARBEAST TOO!!! That is one of my favorite Mocs of all time and this is likely the only picture that exists of it still!! I canā€™t tell you how incredibly happy I am that you did that!

4 Likes

Youā€™re welcome!

Actually, and Iā€™m guessing youā€™ll be excited to hear this, I have a few more screenshots of your warbeast:

Quite a few more, it turns out.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Boards.

That warbeast looks sick. If this is what you were building back in 2016, Iā€™d love to see some of your builds from now!

2 Likes

This has literally made my year this is amazing, thank you so much!!

5 Likes