The Linkwes beetle (otherwise known as the Linkwes)

Very nice, the seem very cool and easy to customise, keep up the great work…

Thanks

1 Like

time for an update here is the stone Linkwes i really like the way this one turned out even though it is not as custom as the others. Sorry about the quality

then side view (it is easier to see more from the side.

please leave suggestions for new versions. Next is the rainbow linkwes, boy will that be fun!

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see the rainbow one.

3 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

I am going to make a Linkwes for HF heroes, and first up is Rocka:

I decided to give him a horn for combat, and all other heroes with have some kind of weapon like blades on their thorax or something like that. Hope you like it!

UPDATE: I made Furno. He Thorax has spikes.

5 Likes

Wow love them!!!

I built one for Bulk too, and added some armor to Rocka, but I haven’t been able to take any photos. Tomorrow, along with more heroes. Thanks a lot! I am glad to hear that.

Cool can’t wait to see them!

UPDATE: Here is Bulk. He has HEAVY armor.

And I made Stormer. He has a horn and shredder claws (shoutout to Ven).

And I added a little bit more armor to Rocka.

4 Likes

Wow these make me wonder why I never did any weird armor things like you. 10/10

1 Like

I think I’ll do Surge, and another next. Who should I do? Breeze, Stringer, or Evo?

Evo fow show

Yah Evo sounds good

Stringer!

The swamp one is certainly my favorite, and I think you meant to say abdomen instead of thorax.

I’m not an entomologist. Also, I won’t be making them until Monday. I’m busy this weekend.

I will have the rainbow linkwes done by tomorrow hopefully and does anyone have requests

2 Likes

Yeah, that didn’t work out, but here they are!
Evo with razor wings and a jet rotor:

Surge with his Lightning horn, and abdomen blades:

And, just because I wanted to, I made Stringer.
Stringer has thunder horn:

I will attempt a group shot eventually. Also, I won’t be making a Linkwes for Nex or Breez. A lot of my orange and lime pieces went into Bulk and Surge.

3 Likes

Wow these are awesome also rainbow is done