The Linkwes beetle (otherwise known as the Linkwes)

Sweet! When will we get photos?

“Jet Rotor”
Lolwut?

Otherwise they look pretty cool. I especially like Evo’s wings.

1 Like

I wanted to give him the rotor because it makes him even more different than the others. Plus, I think it looks cool.

No, that’s not my problem. My problem is the term “Jet Rotor”. You see, a rotor is a set of spinning blades used to pull an aircraft through the air. A jet, is much more complicated, as it pulls in and compresses the air, the sprays it with feul, then ignites the fuel. The correct term in your situation, would likely be a jet, as it is mounted at the rear of the beetle.

1 Like

HAHA! This makes me loled.

Pics of rainbow should be up soon

1 Like

So sorry this update kinda thing took forever but due lack of parts I will not be able to make the silver or gold linkwes variants. So next is the red and black version, yay!!

@Vicroen This thing looks awesome! Can you make a saddle for one and have an Okoto villiger ride it? :smile:

from building my own, the MOCs are not big enough, but that would be awesome!
@Vicroen looking forward to the next update, however long it takes!

1 Like

I can try to make a larger one. The old bionicle play set figs fit kinda between the first and second top shells, that might not make sense though

1 Like

Just gadunka the beetles…

2 Likes

Ah okay then it will turn out quite interesting

That might not of made much sense, because it was late night Lobster talking. What I meant was say the story with the little guy riding it is that the beetles were some how made giant…

2 Likes

The protectors better watch out these beetles are so big they could kill them.

2 Likes

UPDATE TIME!!!
here is the rainbow

then here is the black and red
so now since those are done the white and blue will be next.

1 Like

In the spirit of Halloween and the skull sets I have brought you…
#skull linkwes

4 Likes

Nice spoopy colours.

I can imagine these crawling all over the Skull Villain’s undead bodies

1 Like

Well considering the fact that they are about protector size in universe I would imagine them being more like hunting dogs or something of the sort.

1 Like