“Okay… do you have any friends?”

“I have no friends. Only prisoners.”

“…”
Turns to the other pony
“Where did you find this guy again?”

7 Likes

you got the bionicle doomguy

5 Likes

This came in the mail the other day. :smiley: After my most recent buying spree, there was literally no way I’d be able to afford the new Lion Knights’ Castle, so I’m happy with this as a substitute. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: It’s really cute being so small, but I love the landscape detail, and I love the 90th anniversary shield and the working drawbridge.

Not pictured are 75300 Tie Fighter that I got for myself and 60325 Cement Mixer Truck that I got for my son to qualify for this promotional item. :grin:

6 Likes

Wait, was that a GWP? Dang I should check the Lego site more often.

Man, I forget that if someone is an AFOL, there’s a chance they’re a parent :joy: Glad to hear you’re passing on the love of Lego!

3 Likes

My fingers hurt

10 Likes

What is he?

1 Like

It’s a third-party version of Ruination from Transformers RID:

3 Likes

It was a Walmart Exclusive so it wasn’t listed on the lego site. I only found out about it because I check Brickset often lol
You had to buy $50 worth of lego sets from Walmart and then send a copy of the receipt to this link to qualify.
Additionally, I think it was US only (sorry!) :frowning:

But yeah it’s a really great feeling passing on the love of lego to your children. :smiley:

3 Likes

:eyes::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

shouldn’t that have gone in the OOC topic

3 Likes

Look what I just got!

a sense of impending child support bills

5 Likes

a crappy photo of an anything but crappy set!
got it complete for 31 euros!
i am now debating whether i prefer ninjago or bionicle now…

8 Likes

I have a lot of things I wish to show off, but I have not yet had the time to take proper photos of most of it, but I have got around to this brick-built jet transformer.

In jet form the robot arms and guns like to fall off, in robot form, the wings and thrusters like to fall off, and in BOLTH modes, the jet cockpit likes to fall off and shatter. At least it has nice minifigs and a stand; could be better if the robot head stored in jet mode… or if there were more prints instead of THREE Sticker Sheets.

7 Likes

wow thats cool

3 Likes

Transforming weapon of the peoples liberation army!

That’s funny the amount of stickers, nearly looks like one on every piece! Still, an actually transforming jet is nothing to sneeze at and stuff like the stand adds to an overall clean presentation.

4 Likes

Guess you ditched Winger and whoever his mother is then. Smh my head

3 Likes

The small wings on the front of the jet, and the clear parts for the cockpit are the only printed pieces in this set.
I just wish it transformed better, it’s very parts-formy.

2 Likes

So yesterday I got this big boy and and a small car as well.

4 Likes