ghidardelli chocolates

7 Likes

They might not last till the end of the week

2 Likes

Guntank Wooooo

3 Likes

I thought any tank is a “gun” tank.

1 Like

The “gun” in guntank comes from gundam I’m pretty sure. The in universe model to come after the guntank was the guncannon, which was a pretty standard mech but with giant cannons on the shoulders, (much like those of the guntank) and then somewhere down the line we get the classic gundam.

At least I think that’s how it all works. Could be wrong. Not super well versed in Gundam lore. Love the model kits, but never really dove into the story.

3 Likes

finally got the Jetrax after many many years

Could’ve bought one at any time really, but I specifically wanted one without Antroz as I already had him from from a random bulk lot

That opportunity finally came, and due to the missing pilot it only ended up costing £35 in total

also excavation searcher because why not

13 Likes

Second order came in today, just one more to go to finish this guy! :smiley:

7 Likes

that will have the swords I presume?

1 Like

UPDATE ON LEGO OPTIMUS PRIME

DO NOT EVER TRY TO PICK HIM UP BY THE UPPER BODY. I was trying to move the set from one room to the other, and the entire lower half just falls off. Straight down. The legs and waist hit the ground and broke up. I managed to put everything back together, except for one piece. Which I could not find no matter how hard I looked. So Optimus will now and forever have a missing pice in his foot. Which is irritating to say the least.

5 Likes

Good to know. That is something that should be listed on the UCS sets: where they can break easily.

2 Likes

You would be correct sir!
Toa Lhikan is finally complete! Now I just need to save up to get the Kikinalo sometime… not sure when I’ll do that, I have a list of other things I’d like to get first.

6 Likes

Aw yeah, he looks great.

1 Like

only now do i see that this is pretty cool

1 Like

The legend is back!!

1 Like

My latest ship ment from BBTS, and a Tobot:

Some Ko lego transformer:

And 2/3 of a order from Lego:

There was a 3rd set ordered, but it was missing from the box; so, guess that means I have to bother Lego’s customer service team.

6 Likes

vroom vroom

someone was selling the thornatus for an insanely cheap £35 on eBay simply because the thornax and scope piece were missing

I bought it almost as soon as it was listed

11 Likes

I regret never getting these sets.

7 Likes

I got Sandstorm today:

6 Likes

Jealous…
one day… one day

3 Likes