The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Praise be to the Ikea shark! Blåhaj is wise. Blåhaj is kind. Hail Sweden. All for totally normal non-gender related reasons.

6 Likes

That is definitely not why I asked for it

All Hail the shork!

4 Likes

¿Ah, porque? Yo no entiendo.

2 Likes

Blåhaj the Ikea shark has (for reasons even I don’t understand) become a massive trans icon. Up there with Celeste and oversized hoodies.

4 Likes

Huh. That’s interesting.

2 Likes

Got Nightprowler today:

My last Transformer for 2022.

6 Likes

is that a legacy figure with a plastic window?

3 Likes

Yeah for some reason Legacy Nightprowler, Sandstorm, and Buzzsaw have plastic windows on their boxes

I’m glad because that means they won’t collect dust prematurely

3 Likes

or get they’re heads stolen… or Couse everyone Pushing done Bulkhead’s Head in his Box

2 Likes

Didn’t really get much noteworthy for Christmas but I got this spiky girl with Christmas money

5 Likes

The pieces for this guy came in today. Got another parcel on the way to finish him off, however feel free to throw out guesses on who it is :smiley: I’ve been waiting to get this guy for awhile!

4 Likes

Lhikan??

3 Likes

H I M

14 Likes

The man the myth the legend

7 Likes

Bingo! I’ll post more photos as his pieces come in :smiley:

3 Likes

Ah yes, Propane, the source of Tahu’s power

8 Likes

Behold. An absolute unit.

7 Likes

“My name is Blocktimus Prime, the freedom to step on Lego is the right of every sentient being.”

Seeing as you collect a lot of transforming robots, how would you rate Prime as a set? I heard his transformation is basically like the original Prime.

6 Likes

The transformation is definitely similar to the original. But with a couple significant differences. Mainly the waist rotation, which is something a lot of modern Optimus figures use, and the truck grill/torso flap. Which I’m pretty sure is something new to this design.

For the most part he feels pretty sturdy and solid in robot mode. But truck mode feels a little unstable. Mainly because the arms have no dedicated locking points, and the aforementioned truck flap is only tabbed in by a two stud connection. Meaning it’s really easy to pop out of place.

But despite that the transformation is still fun, and the truck mode feels great to roll around. Thanks to the set’s substantial heft and weight.

6 Likes

Late secret santa stuff:

7 Likes