The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

here’s my Christmas haul:

oh and Clampdown:

2 Likes

I got Legacy Motormaster, Dead End, Wildrider, and Super Mario Bros movie (1993.)

4 Likes

in addition to the nui jaga I already mentioned I got these too

3 Likes

The trip to Iceland didn’t go as planned.

10 Likes

Christmas stuff

10 Likes

monopoly can now make the rare gold and platinum ghids

6 Likes

I’ll see what I can do

Also the blue Komau means I can finally continue the self moc mission due to now owning @Timeline15’s face

9 Likes

Starlight looks exceptionally smug here. Probably from the sense of superiority she gets from having the great and powerful best pony as her best friend.

4 Likes

That reminds me

Essential picture

5 Likes

I haven’t posted here in years. Also, Monkie Kid is a pretty cool theme, it’s renewing my interest in Lego.

8 Likes

Welcome back Arsenic!

4 Likes

I also got other stuff but I can’t be bothered to post it here

3 Likes

I see you got the essentials.

3 Likes

very nice!

Today I went to Target and got Terrorsaur for 50% off:

4 Likes

A little late, but here’s my Christmas haul!

Here’s what my grandparents got for me.

And from my parents, I got the Hand of Thrawn books…

More Black Series figures (sadly, the Purge Trooper’s right arm is broken, so he won’t be the easiest figure to take pictures of).

And…

The Galaxy Explorer!

And, here’s what I bought with my Christmas money:

I bought IG-11 to go with Kuiil and my other Mandalorian figures.

As… well, very few of you may know, I bought both Portal games during Steam’s Black Friday sale (for $1.50). So, after beating both games, I decided to buy the Lego Dimensions Portal 2 set which turned out to be about the same price as it was when it was still in stores.

And I’m still waiting for the copy of Star Wars Choices of One I ordered to come in the mail.

6 Likes

Now we need pictures of IG-11 breaking the Purge Trooper’s arm. He tried pursuing a target onto a certain crime lord’s property, and was sent back to the Empire with a request to “knock a little more quietly next time.”

3 Likes

Here’s some more Christmas stuff I got:

2 Likes

Finally got all of my Christmas Hall in.

I was given a Walmart Gift card and some candy, so using the money given, I bought Some constraction, a bakugan Combiner, and Gigawat: the transformer who only maters because of his vehicle mode.

Now for other stuff I ordered:

Weapons for model kits. I had to prop them up on the box they came in.

And Finally, Many, Many Preorders:

Thats a lot of stuff, and there will be more coming soon.

3 Likes

I have both of those actually! I have yet to read them, I just finished the original thawn trilogy (heir to the empire etc)

4 Likes

My father got me a blåhaj

8 Likes