The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Today on What is new in my collection, its a midweek emergency table clearing special. So business as usual, just on Wednesday instead.
First, Transformers:

A exclusive POP bot, a upgrade kit for Volcanicus, and TaRR, Commander of Broken Fingers (Mine aren’t broken, Yet).
Next, King Oger:

Self Explanitory.
Next, Kamen rider:

Boost Mk3/9, Geats Buster QB9, and Vision driver.
Next, Ko Legos… Which had to be split into three images due to there size.
Exhibit A:

RC Monster Truck.
Exhibit B:

Brick-Built Katana with Shith and bonus Minifig.
Exhibit C:

Wolf’s Gravestone, Missing a 1 X 4 Dark red Plate, so I cant put the blade stickers on.
And Finally, the reason why I needed to clear my table, nearly 500 USD in Lego:

Most is self-explanatory, but I should note the Important omissions from the new Ninjago, The Dragon-core temple I have Intentionally skipped, while the Bounty and Imperium hound I simply forgot to buy at the time.
And that’s all for now.

3 Likes

Movie theaters, here I come!

Edit:

Clone Commando and a micro-scale Republic Gunship have been added to the collection!

3 Likes

I got this cool Maximal patch as a souvenir after seeing Rise of the Beasts yesterday:

6 Likes

Nice! I would have bought something, but my theater didn’t have any merchandise for sale…

Edit:

Jesse and Thrawn arrived in the mail yesterday!

2 Likes

Finally got me some Galidor

9 Likes
  1. amazing
  2. you better make some monstrosities
6 Likes

here are some things I have gotten recently:

(Kickback stole my protein bar)

5 Likes

Got The Super Mario Bros Movie on DVD, along with Adam’s wife, Eve, Vlad, and John Jack Cena.

4 Likes

Why does Frankenstein’s monster look like The Hulk on the DVD cover?

2 Likes

That how the movie poster is drawn back in the day.

3 Likes

This time on: “Brians overspending report.”; we start with something that required my old camera to photograph:

A BRS wall scroll.
Going back to my table and tri-pod mounted camera, we have:

A BRS TCG playmat.
And while the camera is facing down:

A Boomerang and a pair of Dreamcast VMUs.
Next:

SMP GaoFighGar and Moderoid Big O!
Next:

Statues of Assassin mom and Vergil’s daughter.
Next:

A very old Getter Robo toy. One of the heads was broken, but I fixed it with help from my good friend: Tamiya Extra Thin Cement.
And, Finally:

The two sets from this wave of Ninjago that I forgot to by last time.

7 Likes

It might not be anime women, but I got something fascinating recently…

My robotics team a few years ago qualified for the world championship and we were going to go to Houston to compete. While there, we planned to give away Technic beams with our team name on them as well as the event name and a few other things, but due to covid, the event was cancelled. The beams were just sitting there until a few days ago when my mom, the one who bought the beams, said I could have them.

What do I do with 265 light-bluish grey 7-beams?!

8 Likes

Build an anime woman

9 Likes

The only logical way to spend 265 light-bluish grey 7-long beams

6 Likes

You can theoretically build anything if you have enough light-bluish grey 7-long beams.

5 Likes

stares at my Biocup build

3 Likes

How are you attaching a video??

2 Likes
  1. magic

8 Likes

As Cordax knows, I am a part-time grand master of an archmage academy. We teach all sorts of wizardry, like linking GIFs and using correct URL to embed in posts.

5 Likes

Me when ajtazt claims to wield power

https://media.tenor.com/UHyD_VahlcYAAAAd/reignald-monsterhouse.gif

8 Likes