The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I’d be interested in what you list the minifigs at, I’m looking for new figures for my Tatooine diorama, and Dune definitely fits the desert scenario :smile:

3 Likes

A couple bucks under the new averages on Bricklink, I can send you my bl store if you like?

3 Likes

Yes please, and thank you!

3 Likes

The movies are really good! Definitely worth watching, but they’re three hours each, so it takes a while to finish them.

2 Likes

I have acquired a new game!

5 Likes

A lot which I recently bought online has arrived!

There’s 4 Stars. Only Skrall had instructions. Tahu only has golden arm armor and sword hilt, not the regular orange/silver versions but both of his masks were included. There’s a few small cracks here and there - as to be expected with sets from this era - but nothing substantial, except for Takanuva’s left leg which is a little loose due to a bigger crack.

Hewkii Mahri, without blaster and ammo but otherwise complete.

Vladek is missing the round dish which attaches the shield, otherwise complete. King Jayko is very nice with that cape!

All 4 of the 2006 Knights, 100% complete except for Kentis’ canister lid. Awesome figures!

Iron Condor has most of the essential parts, I’ll just add my own to make him complete. Sky Guardian is missing more, but I can definitely use the pieces for MOCing. That energy sword is rad!

Lastly, a bunch of bits and pieces that don’t really belong anywhere, including rests of Shadow Crawler and Jayko’s catapult. Worthwhile additions to my parts box!

This lot turned out much more awesome than I expected. Definitely worth the 22 bucks I paid!

10 Likes

That’s a swingin deal

6 Likes

It appears the space CMFs I found yesterday aren’t technically released yet according to Bricklink. They aren’t even registering how many people own them.

12 Likes

Woah, these look awesome! Haven’t seen them yet. I didn’t buy any CMFs in years, but these might be worth it!

6 Likes

wow where did ya get these early? might try and get them

4 Likes

just bought a gold visorak shell (pearl gold) for a price in the cents!

6 Likes

The boy!

7 Likes

these will come in useful

I’m bat in business :goo:

10 Likes

clearly monopoly is building an army for a Makuta and nothing else

Also what color are those ones on the bottom left? Are they just dark green?

6 Likes

Pearl green, from Lerahk

4 Likes

Today got the movies of Gru.

3 Likes

More discs for the collection

After four years of casual hunting I finally found Reign of Fire

End of an era

8 Likes

smh my head there’s no Lego in here D:

3 Likes

I already got all four Lego movies I like so you’ll be hard pressed to see one in one of these hauls

But you never know what the future holds :eyes:

2 Likes

Nice! Book of Eli is a good movie, and so is A Series of Unfortunate Events.

2 Likes