The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Just got this haul from Bricks and Minifigs. Overall, I’m really pleased with the location I went to - good selection of sets, and pretty decent prices as well.

I got my hands on a second Vahki Bordakh, a pristine condition Tanma, and everyone’s favorite Voyatoran, Kazi. I also got the 3 space minifigures I wanted most - M-tron powerlifter, beetlezoid, and ice planet explorer. Additionally, due to a special promotion for Star Wars Day, I was allowed to spin a prize wheel and I won 2 free minifigure passes!

The Darth Vader CCBS figure has to be the highlight though. That Star Wars Day promotion also included a 30% discount on all Star Wars items, meaning Vader went from $15 to just $10. I’m not a Star Wars fan, but I couldn’t resist all the amazing parts from the set.

10 Likes

Kazi is best Voyatoran :raised_hands: rock solid haul dude (and who doesn’t love a good deal)

As for me I got one more in the mail yeehaw

4 Likes

I have been meaning to post updates, but every time I go to take photos, Its cloudy, preventing me from getting the light needed to take decent photos.
I really need to keep my photo table clear, so this update is mostly a list, Starting with the stuff I got for my BD:
-Book: The Secrets of Alchemy – Lawrence M. Principle
-Mini Compound Bow
I asked for the book, the Mini Compound Bow is a welcome surprise.

Next, one of the few things I have Images for:

A cool KO-Ish Nerf Gun I bought for the following reason:

Next, All Sentai/Rider Stuff:
-Boomboom Super Car
-Boomboom Ghost
-Boomboomger Robo Complete Set
-DX King Ohger Zero
-DX Black God Tarantula
-Alchemist Driver Unit
-Dreadriver
-Tenliner/Crosshopper
-Sodo Gotchard
-Phase 3 Gotchard card box
-Zillion Driver
-Doom Geats RB

Next YGO:
-Figurise Exodia
-Popup Parade DMG

Next Transformers:
-Legacy Shard
-The 1/2 of Legend Volcanicus that took way to long for BBTS to get in stock.
-Cangtoys Stegasarow
-TF Prime, All Seasons

Next, Misc stuff ordered from BBTS:
-SH Figuarts 2B
-Moderoid Ikaruga
-30MM Acerby Type C
-Adventure Cloud Taro Oink (Pink)

Next, Lego:
-Ninja Climber Mech
-Loyd Element Mech
-Technic Space Vtol
-Dreams Alicorn (Mislabeled as a Pegasus)
-And the following evidence of why I should not have Ebay:

I know I overpaid for these, but they make a great segway to the final part of this list, the stuff I have coming:
-Flame Toys Combine Megazord
-Legacy Magmatron (In BBTS Pile of Loot)
-Chemys: Dragonalos and Gaiard.
And that is all I got since my last update.

5 Likes

what If I said I genuinely thought Kazi was hero factory a few years ago.

4 Likes

I’ve wanted one of these old retail displays for so long

Only cost me £20 on eBay since it was in really rough shape. Fixed it up and now it’s looking as good as new!

13 Likes

That’s super cool! Is the model glued?

4 Likes

I’ve gotten a bunch of stuff over the last few months, and keep forgetting to post any of it, so here it is.

First, a new high detail 3D printer:

A new coat, from an army surplus website:

A custom made steel sparing sword with blunted edge and back-folded tip:

A whole lot of ludicrously useful fake Lego pieces from AliExpress:

And finally, the tin of 810NICLE day cards they released that one time:

5 Likes

Yes, I presume in order to ensure no breakages during transport. Not really an issue though, as I don’t intend to remove it from the case (and it’s permanently mounted to the backdrop anyway).

Honestly I had so much fun restoring it. All I’ve gotta do now is buy some D batteries and get this thing working again

6 Likes

Yesterday I got a LEGO fire station, space van Wheeljack, furry winged Silverbolt, Scrapherp, Cartoon Blaster, Wish blu ray, and clothes.

3 Likes

Got the animation missing link Optimus and a movie ticket to see him die in a few days.

4 Likes

Cool, but unfortunately you aren’t watching the movie, your watching first 4 episodes of The G1 cartoon on the big screen.

3 Likes

Oh. Maybe I got this event mixed up with the South Park movie anniversary next month then.

3 Likes

Got a Transformer and a Bricklink order:

5 Likes

I got a couple of manga volumes that i was missing

Also got this for my birthday

6 Likes

Interesting! I’ve never seen an Italian manga before.

3 Likes

Soundwave superior, Autobots inferior…

Bonus

“Hey guys, check out this awesome lamp I found! The Decepticons were just gonna throw it out!”

“Hold on a sec girl, it’s got one of their insignia on it. Doesn’t that seem kinda suspicious?”

“Nah, they probably brand all their stuff. I’m sure it’ll be just fine.”

7 Likes

Got my stinking paws on all five originals

4 Likes

Got the white dragon 2 pack today. Now let’s just hope this movie doesn’t follow the current track record of ranger inspired indie projects involving ranger actors.

3 Likes

The helmets look like Halo helmets with the gold visors. Pretty nice!

2 Likes