The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Oh yeah. so many great toys and anything are impossible to get becuase the company refuses to feed the demand. I would love for my profit to plummet due to overproducing this figure but no sadly for the foreseeable future I have a reason to buy 2 of this figure.

2 Likes

If only I had the skills and the head from SS38, I could do a repaint for a G1 colored Ultra Magnus…

1 Like

I just got LEGO’s Huntress after several months of becoming enamored with her comic character arcs and watching Bricklink for a reasonable opportunity:

Also Black Widow with sick arm printing, and a new Golden Ninja torso to replace one that broke three years ago.

3 Likes

things i obtained yesterday

3 Likes

Nice! Those are some great minifigures!

2 Likes

“Have you ever heard the Watcher call to warn the herd?
Or asked the sturdy Grimhorn why he’s grim?
Can you override the voices of the Corruptors?
Can you paint with all the patterns of the Quen?
Can you paint with all the patterns of the Quen?”

Long story short, I was gifted a handful of 100 years of Disney CMF and it just struck me that Pocahontas fits into the HZD world rather well.
Aloy was rather surprised to find that someone had already climbed this particular Tallneck.

5 Likes

This needs to be a movie of it’s own.

2 Likes

Well Comic-Con this year was kinda stale in random stuff I wanted but lots of good guests.

Also got these for a decent 60 dollars. Just hard foam but I am now considering cosplaying abridged Kirito next year. Kitchen knife for scale.

5 Likes

Nice! I see you acquired Gigawatt!

2 Likes

He was cheap like only 20 bucks. I already have gigawatt but it considering time travel it makes sense to own multiple. Only came with his gun but I found the thing in a vendors junk box.

4 Likes

Monke acquired

also I got this pin from a Renaissance Faire I went to yesterday:

6 Likes

i got a monke recently too :3

3 Likes

I saw this and was sure it was an old post from weeks ago

but no it’s been 3 hours

5 Likes

well the Maximals were implied to be time-travellers… :thinking:

3 Likes

not gonna share a pic but I got my driver’s liscence

7 Likes

now how am I supposed to believe you :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

You don’t need to, but I sure don’t want my private info stolen.

6 Likes

it’s funny you think we don’t already have all of your private info

9 Likes

Bits n bawbles

9 Likes

Very nice bits and baubles

2 Likes