The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I got the game a month or two ago, but finally got around to remembering to post it. Mech not included, though; what is included is the good ol’ screams kidface of yesteryear.
Also got a thing from a secret santa some time back:

Nothing could be more fitting for a Cowboy Bebop reference.

It’s a great show I’m not even kidding

5 Likes

I was just at a store in the mall and got this; a ko that will be costumized and another ko that actually looks and feels good on it’s own.

2 Likes

I got the Star Wars Battlefront: Twilight Company book, and the banana guy minifigure.

and a rather large case of nervousness of getting wisdom teeth removed tomorrow

3 Likes

the gold KO is Goldran form Brave of Gold Goldran.

the other looks to be Black Ox from what i believe to be Tetsujin 28 FX

2 Likes

I knew the goldran one but the other I assumed was some Gundam. Either way I’m impressed the goldran actually looks good. I half expected it to break like the other one.

2 Likes

I salvaged these from the ground…surprisingly good condition

17 Likes

I rescently got these games:

Gabe pls Q_Q

3 Likes

While at a Barnes and Noble today, I came across Kopaka and Melum. Being that it was one of the few sets from G2 I still wanted to buy, I seized the opportunity. Both lived up to my expectations despite some of their faults.

Unfortunately, I was surprised to find that the set was missing the stickers needed for his blaster-shield; it was completely unopened when I’d found it in the store. Being a completionist, I decided to contact LEGOs customer service. Hopefully this situation will be resolved.

11 Likes

Yay steam Christmas sale

2 Likes

What a lazy scrub I am… I haven’t even posted my Christmas haul.

2 Likes

well that makes us 2 then, altough I do plan on posting it (eventually)

2 Likes

oh yeah i forgot to mention

I got Harry Potter 1-4, 5-7, and Lego Batman 3 during the Steam sale

I’ve been playing through HP and thoroughly enjoying it

7 Likes

I bought Dragon Age Inquisition with all the dlc for $12

so that’s nice

2 Likes

@Ven I did it.

37 Likes

thank you @Matanui606 for saving that pooor tahu

5 Likes

Really?! Was it really worth 17$

1 Like

Probably, given that I most likely wouldn’t have been able to find all the parts at a reasonable price in one bricklink store, if I had tried to build this from scratch I would have probably paid more than $17 in shipping charges.

6 Likes

Bless you.

3 Likes

Just got this for Chanukah.

I ended up modifying the cloud element to suit a new stop-motion project that I’m working on.

7 Likes

oops , forgot to post this

my chirsmtas haul, its pretty good, ill list what i got if you need, but yer these 2 images should show what i got. its pretty good, most likely going to have more chirstmas stuff hit me soon so i may have more images, i did get money, sweet legal tender, but not enough of it ( is there ever ) , but yay i uploaded it.

8 Likes