The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

It sounds like a lot in writing, but it is only 11 pieces out of roughly 40.

1 Like

Yes but it’s half the important parts.

2 Likes

my Capes4minifigs order arrived today, vezon finally has a cape again!

Huge shout out to Annette for making this available, I’d definitely recommend the site.

6 Likes

Vezon’s thigh armor is supposed to be flipped

1 Like

I got a crt tv for retro gaming and 2 gamecube controllers

I might get ssbm soon

1 Like

After two weeks of waiting, i finally got my new Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gi!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Now i’m walking around the house in it waiting on my next class so I can use it…

5 Likes

So now you could say that @NICK_IS_ROCKIN a Brazilian gi :smiley:

3 Likes

I take it you’ve been doing this around a month :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

over two years actually, and @TuragaDave that is the best pun I’ve heard all week :laughing:

Well, it has been a while since I posted in this topic…

For christmas I got a wallet, earbuds, a bunch of candy and a gundam…also some money and hygiene stuff.

4 Likes

It’s been a long month… this thing is so fun to build.

5 Likes

But you are wearing a white belt in the picture, right? Or does Brazillian Jiu Jitsu work differently and I have made a fool of myself? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

My Keetongu I got for like 23 dollars came in today.

There was one part missing : (

3 Likes

Which part was it?

Depending on the person, it can take two to six years before getting your next belt, which is blue. and on average it takes 10 years to get your black belt. Im going to a pre-grading class next week and i might be testing for my blue belt in march :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, so it is different :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

An axel rod. Luckily I have a few so it wasn’t that big of a deal.

1 Like

Updating, here’s the completed kit!

The kit comes with a prog knife, a pylon with a folded prog knife, a gun, a power cable, and four hands for each side.
IT CAN BALANCE ON ITS TOES

And a working entry plug system!

So yeah, in all this kit as pretty freaking great, totally worth the… holy heck $85 dollars on Amazon… what happened… Anyway, it’s totally worth the $40 it was initially listed for. I did remove nub marks with an xacto and a file, as some of the marks on the purple were downright atrocities, however. If you plan to get one definitely be prepared to do some cleanup.

5 Likes

… I’ve been waiting for this…

26 Likes

Interesting how they title the first book as a foreshadow to the following year, even though the Toa remain in Mata forms for like, 99% of the book…
Its like if the 2015 animations were titled: Rise of the Uniters, even though no one knows what a uniter was at that point in time (knowing the Toa only as masters) :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes