The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Good guy go play in the oven or something

9 Likes

This needs to be a mainstream meme.

1 Like

Well that depends. There are really too may places to start. I suggest asking here

Anyway, I got something.

Well I technically didn’t just get this. I actually got it almost 10 years ago. I can’t properly describe how much I loved this thing. I took it everywhere with me. However, I lost it after a scout camp in the 4th grade. I was devastated. For two years, I never stopped looking. Eventually I just gave up hope. My dad tried finding replacements, but they where never the same. I could never form the same emotional attachment. Six years after she was lost, a bird flies into the house. In searching for it, I look on top of the china cabinet.

I see something fluffy. Upon closer examination, I see a familiar foot. My first thought was that it was the replacement that my dad got. I never played with it because my brother’s dog chewed the eyes out soon after I got it. Wondering how it got there, I took it out. Upon seeing it, I was left stunned and speechless. For six years, she sat there, undisturbed. When my dad saw, he was just as speechless as I was.
Truly nothing short of a miracle. No birthday present could ever top what I got today.

(Oh and my birthday is this Tuesday, so that’s pretty cool)

10 Likes

Put him in the oven.

1 Like

Finally, I can make my 1/144 Gundam X look good

Oh wait.

Just did

@Joe

9 Likes

No, he likes it too much.

1 Like

Awesome haul, man. What’s your thought on Aaron? I was thinking about buying him for parts, on the chance that I buy anything Nexo Knights this year.

Hooray for your discovery! (loses it again tomorrow)

That looks pretty good!
Good job.

1 Like

got The Three Brothers, Mecha Axl, two N64 controllers, and a new mouse.

18 Likes

I was at good will today and found a complete lego games set for 13$ (30% off)

Even the extra peices too.

4 Likes

@Political_Slime is the Axl mech any good?

1 Like

I like the Axl figure that comes with it. I like the Axl mech. The two together? Not as much.

IMO it’s fine if you have a regular-sized figure in it. Axl’s bulk just throws off any kind of shaping the mech has.

4 Likes

Been waiting on this for a while.

This is gonna be taxing fun.

8 Likes

My toys"r"us just cleared the bionicle part of the lego aisle to nexo knights, and they were having a clearance sale, buy 1 get 1 half off. And so

Now the last one i need is skull warrior.

10 Likes

I didn’t just get it, but it was in with some parts that I got recently. All that’s missing is the mask.

There goes the space-time continuum

6 Likes

It’s funny what parts you get in lots sometimes. In the same lot I got all of toa Irunis gold armor minus one shoulder and a completely built fenrack head.

2 Likes

I also have most of a Kohrak. I just need to get the legs, arms, shields, krana holder, eyes, rubber band, and teeth-things.

I got the rogue one at-st today, but i didn’t take pictures.

I also got the tie striker a little while ago

1 Like

you and I have two very different definitions of “most”…

3 Likes