The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Just ordered Furno XL, Few mixel joints and a Chima ultra build laval. - Can’t wait till they are here.

Making a white/red Medic MOC with golden accents once I return home. :wink:

4 Likes

Got the avenjet and the marceline dimensions pack

3 Likes

first figure of the year

9 Likes

Get ready to crumble, before rumble!

3 Likes

I’ve finally done it, gotten all the necessary sets

now all that’s needed is a mask of ultimate power (or two, one gold and one black) and it’ll be perfect

13 Likes

I will claim my rightful place at the dinner table…and rare beef will rule, forever!

12 Likes

Sooo i didn’t get it yet, But the figure i pre-ordered will be delivered around the end of january according to 1000toys so i should get it sometime next month i guess?

1 Like

@Middlefingerstudios do you recommend getting mr mukata, if he worth it?

1 Like

I’ve been wanting that for a while. I envy you.

1 Like

I got another Storm Trooper and Shore Trooper

15 Likes

it’s an investment you have to be willing to spend a lot, but he’s worth it imo

2 Likes

Nice. I kinda wanted to build him, but I don’t wanna spend the money :stuck_out_tongue:

do you also have a dark trooper? I would like to see a dark trooper on the front, then a shore trooper on the side and a couple of stormtroopers behind, if that aint asking for much :stuck_out_tongue:

I got combiner wars Brawl and Swindle yesterday, Brawl isn’t nearly as bad as people say he is.

I’m just two figures away from Bruticus.

8 Likes

As long as his arms attach properly, unlike his movie counterpart…

4 Likes

I have seven, to be exact. With the addition of the two troopers, I now have 15 Storm Troopers, 7 Death Troopers, and 3 Scarif Stormtroopers.

2 Likes

YKYABFW you await a red, black, green, and blue one :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I cannot look at that toy and not think gurren lagann. 10/10 totally recommended.

Some birthday stuff:

A fancy wallet.

Some yugiohs

games.

And lotta money’s.

8 Likes

I JUST GOT A SIGNED COPY OF TWRPS NEWEST EP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

7 Likes