The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

you got a big lots near you? they have them.

1 Like

it was jok

please laugh

3 Likes

no
anyways, look what i just got

3 Likes

How’d you get it so early? I’m still waiting on hasbro pulses “coming soon” so I can preorder the thing

1 Like

got it as a gift. they said target.com, i’m thinking it might have just came early.

1 Like

Just got a Norik and Iruini sets with their canisters and weapons. Also got an Irnakk soine from a recent bag of random parts.

9 Likes

what’s a soine

Oh I misspelled spine.

2 Likes

ima need one o dem soines for my gold skinned being moc
but legit neat

6 Likes

How could I do this to myself? I bought a Galidor set (well, two actually, but the other one hasn’t arrived yet).

After about 19 years, I was still able buy this set at its original retail price of $15. And, yes, I fully intend to take it out of the box :stuck_out_tongue:

(Oh, here’s the Brickset page for the other set I have coming in the mail)

9 Likes

I’m surprised you were still able to find it sealed at the original price. The sudden increase in Galidor popularity over the past few years has caused sealed copies to become quite scarce and rare.

I also own Gorm Deluxe, he’s a cool set. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve actually seen quite a few sealed Galidor sets for sale on eBay (technically, the one I ordered was $17, but I was able to make an offer).

2 Likes

It’s been so long since I got rid of my arms micron shockwave I forgot how annoying the Takara stickers were. Kinda glad stickers stopped with power of the primes. I did like the arms microns themselves though

Also got a new member of my crossover shelf

Maverick is actually a really good figure though just with an absolute horrible color scheme.

1 Like

i need that prime two pack

1 Like

Yeah. My only problem with them is that they’re still just a rerelease of the arms micron figures cheap stickers and all. Nothing different or otherwise premium on them.

Received my signed NinjaGo script from the Hageman brothers themselves. Can’t wait to get this framed and hung up.

11 Likes

Just got this bulklot of bonkles

12 Likes

Very nice! How many complete sets did you get?

1 Like

Well they are all missing something, but I finally got my first piraka, Got the final Barraki for my collection (now to build the rest), got solek (without the mask) and Avak (without his lower arm)

5 Likes

got me some transformers to keep myself busy

2 Likes