The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Yeah, I just got a type of sadness I have not felt since the end in 2010

Hey you’re not the only one who got dissapointment. (I mean a bird did better)

And something better i got Today (or yesterday in my Timezone) a 3D printer. Will take some photos when I start building it (+ some process pictures)

5 Likes

Ayo same!

3 Likes

Nice. I still have to wait for filament tho

1 Like

Same unfortunately

2 Likes

uh oh

filament printers are kind of doodoo I’ve heard

2 Likes

is it bad that i have no idea what you mean with doodoo

not really, they just need a bit of post print work.

3 Likes

Yeah. I think it should be a bit safer compared to Resin because it can get dangerous with that stuff around.

unless you buy one with a filter.

still need to buy me one since they’re relatively cheap

2 Likes

I kinda forgot filters exist

good idea. from what I have seen (from other people(in the internet)) the results are really good. But I will wait with getting something like that.

2 Likes

ehh

Idk, I’m just speaking from what I’ve heard pretty universally. This video sums up most of what I’ve gathered.

3 Likes

Too bad its not that good of a combiner. I was not impressed with it other then the combiner part. Too flimsy to really move.

Its a good four pack for the individuals though.

the main part i like is how they’re all

G O L D

3 Likes

Yeah. They look great in that super mode gold.

So I got a unopened copy of 6614 (The box seal was broken however.)

Oh boy I cannot wait to put this in a cupboard, never open it nor build it and save it until years later I rip off some chump trying to complete their spaceport collection…

Wait, who is this, come stealing in the dark of night?

Ah its just Kopaka Nuva from the smash hit series head-canonical…wait what are you doing Kopaka?
No wait no

Ahhhhhh noooo yuo’re ripping it Kopaka!!!
nooooo

So uh yeah now I have a built copy of 6614, quite a nice set, now I need some aircraft to warrant such a heavy duty vehicle.

8 Likes

Kopaka truly is something to be proud of having just got.

5 Likes

such a shame.

on an unrelated note, did you guys know I can possess any copy of a Kopaka set from across the globe?

on another unrelated note, leave your Kopaka sets facing you at night. I hear they ward off evil.

8 Likes

I already have Vezon Sans and his glowing teeth to lull me to sleep but I will make a note to take @Eilrach’s Kopaka and add him to my shelf.

2 Likes