The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

we ignore that part

1 Like

No, we don’t. It’s fricking disgusting, and what’s even worse is that that’s half the appeal of the game.

3 Likes

alright then,

plus, i have it on switch and it’s really fun.
(i got this one for doom two and three)

2 Likes

I too am not really a fan of overly violent games, but to each their own.

also winger us the pseudo swear???

6 Likes

I’m not very into Gundam/Gunpla but the Deathscythe may be my favorite suit out of them all, cause I seem to have a habit of un-ironically loving edgy stuff. Other than that I also like the Blitz Gundam, Master Gundam, and Musha Gundam.

2 Likes

Just ordered two; one for original and another for an even edgier darker version with white bone / ribcage details
I’m still in that phase myself; half my gunpla is because it just looks cool even if I haven’t seen the source. I mean I haven’t read crossbonee but I had to have both callistos and the rg crossbone

only half?
that’s all of mine

I “eBay-Impulse” purchased this Gali Nuva for About $17 USD.

105% complete too! (There was a extra Pin/Axle!)

8 Likes

aww yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

2 Likes

Well after a few months of waiting and then the post office being busy not doing their jobs I finally received my zenkaioh set.

2 Likes

I really cannot say she is worth 17$. You can find her on Bricklink for much cheaper than that.

1 Like

I think you can even find her cheaper on eBay.

2 Likes

saw this on amazon and decided why not

10 Likes

I just got the Bionicle G2 villain pack!

For some reason, this thing is quite hard to find…

7 Likes

it says its 13 pieces i see an axle and a head with a mask and a box where i dont know if the box counts as a piece or what. whats actually in da bag?

I got this today:

7 Likes

lariska parts pack

and a cool dragon too i guess

3 Likes

He really stands out, with the turquoise and that big red tongue.
Also I personally envision Lariska to be blue AND green.

1 Like

cough N01inParticular YT channel. Built it on stream. Go give him views or you’re a fake fan cough

3 Likes

I got disappointment that I should have expected today.

7 Likes