The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I caved.

7 Likes

so cute

2 Likes

I just got Jedi: Fallen Order! Unfortunately, I have a lot of yardwork today, so I won’t be able to download it until probably sometime tonight (and figuring out how to download it will be an adventure, since I’ve never tried to download a game as new as this…).

4 Likes

I know you can get new legs and stuff for studio series wheelie but why when we already got a perfectly good legends class wheelie

I just wish he had 3mm hands to hold the new slingshot.

1 Like

Sealed Toa mata lewa.

If there’s a cloud 10, I’m currently on it.

Also got some used and abused bonkles

10 Likes

I guess someone was really fond of decapitation.

5 Likes

Nice find. I believe someone referred to opening a sealed Mata canister as “cracking open a cold one” with the boys.

Consider carefully as to whether you’ll open it… @Eilrach has opened several sealed sets such as metru mataron and it’s difficult to live with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shhhh I already made that joke in the video I recorded

I have no regrets

2 Likes

how could you betray my trust like this

I confided in you under the impression that you wouldn’t just call me out the first chance you get

3 Likes

where might i find this?

also looking through you youtube playlist… please don’t tell me you like gooseworx. i like being the only version of myself in existence.

1 Like

I may or may not post it.

I watch some of their videos on occasion but I wouldn’t call myself a fan.

1 Like

good enough my new biological non-biological twin

1 Like

now make dwarfism onua

2 Likes

wait i actually could do that.

1 Like

Got Witch Doctor for about $16

Who knew waiting almost 10 years would’ve saved me about 14 bucks off of retail. Glad to finally have him. He’s also the tallest figure I own now.

12 Likes

lucky

2 Likes

last time I got a deal this good was last year when I got Gadunka for $20 around the same time quarantine started, feels so good that I’m getting in on the childhood grails I missed out on.

4 Likes

Today it came… The rest of the 2015 Toa Okoto and the rest of the Protectors.

Only one more 2015 G2 set to go

(The trans-orange mask was a bonus lol)

8 Likes

Tahu has the wrong torso armor

looks great but it’s technically incorrect

1 Like

Because I decided to mod them a bit…

2 Likes