The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

At this point in time I would say this. Most of my collection is held in a jumble of shelves that prevent me from turning my town/train layout into a U shape with a bridge. Plus some of the shelves are visibly buckling.

2 Likes

I don’t have my usual lighting and backdrop right now…

Anyway, here’s what I just got from a few antique/collectable stores:

The Hero Factory Dropship set for $28. While the box wasn’t in the best shape, the set was complete.

The “Droid Fighter” from 1999, for about $10.

A couple STAPs from 1999, for about $7 each.

And the Black Series Electrostaff Purge Trooper action figure for $35 (which, from further research, is a decent price). As a Jedi: Fallen Order player, I just had to buy this. The only problem is that the box has been opened before. However, there was one good thing about that:

I could take him out of the box without feeling remorse :stuck_out_tongue:

I put him back in the box after I took this picture…

Also, my brother bought a bag of random Lego pieces, and he let me pick out some of them to add to my collection:

9 Likes

Got a few transformers and a good amount of brick warriors custom parts.

1 Like

The sacred texts

Honestly thought they’d be proper (if short) novels but turns out they’re just like the Bionicle picture books. Eh I’m not complaining. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i remember those from my younger years

My Nurture vinyl box set arrived today! My small vinyl collection of 4 just grew to 12.

2 Likes

Just got a microphone and I’m crazy excited to start using it:

I also got some new copies of a manga I’ve been reading as a gift after I lost my originals:

Should be getting Volume 3 soon :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

this is such a tragedy

i hope it doesn’t happen again

10 Likes

Yoo these awesome masks and bonus light brick from ZiosCustomLego just arrived

10 Likes

the olmak is a bit eeugh, and the MoCt for the same reason, but that pearl gold avohkii is DELICIOUS. I might have to get one.

3 Likes

This is a great set.

12 Likes

Dang.

That is a great set.

1 Like

wait why do you have my fan

1 Like

I really want to get two of that to build a proper fortress.

3 Likes

One of my Bricklink orders came today so I got:

some pieces,
and:

this little fellow.

8 Likes

It gets pretty hot here and the only way of cooling off is a box fan in the window at night.

Er I mean, HISSSS ITS MINE.

tempting but I could only afford 1.

4 Likes

I might end the same. I would like at least 3 or even more it’s just that good but that price is a little much for that.

1 Like

he’s beautiful

10 Likes

agreed

1 Like

you could use this as a statue on a castle or something

2 Likes