The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

do the weapons fit in minifig hands?

1 Like

Looks more like a technic pin connection to me.

2 Likes

My other Bricklink order came today so I got a bunch more pieces:

6 Likes

Found a cool box of lego for like 15$ while shopping today with some free electronics in there too.

The build is actually pretty cool but I don’t have the system for the game and even in the big set you don’t get instruction for the minifigure companion build.
Also found a wired ps3 controller since the one cord I was missing to play was the controller charging cord

5 Likes

I got some half-off friends cubes at walmart yesterday.

Here are the collectible animals inside. One of the dalmatian cubes had two teal puppies in it.

The teal puppy looks a lot like blue from blues clues.

8 Likes

Still wondering if we’ll ever get a T. rex sized upscale of a dog for the friends line. Go all out with the unintentional characters lego.

1 Like

They could take the head from fluffy, recolor it red and use it for clifford, then fans could turn him into a big, red cerberus who eats children.

Well I mean just look at that new movie trailer; you’re telling me Clifford doesn’t already eat children? They call it love but I like to think there are just several missing children in that series that everyone just sorta gave up looking for.

4 Likes

got the quest for makuta board game
it has a d12
i’m scared

2 Likes

Hey I have that too!

1 Like

I have no idea why I forgot to post these…

Anyway, here’s some of what I got for my Birthday… which was a little while ago…

I need to make sure to keep my camera straight when I’m taking these pictures…

I intended to buy the Tournament of Elements set myself, but I somehow never got around to buying it. At least I got it for my Birthday!

Yep, I got the Batmobile… which, unfortunately didn’t come with Robin, for some reason…

And, finally, another addition to my Galactic Empire collection!

6 Likes

I have the jungle bike, the dragon and the jungle raider.

1 Like

That’s my only issue with the set. They could at least release a batcoptor to get robin out there again.

1 Like

I got a bunch of ninjago face masks, white half bushings from the frozen ice castle, silver candles from the mclaren elva, silver battle droid arms from iron monger, gold hoses from ucs r2-d2, small plates and tiles in odd colors from dots and mosiacs, etc.

I was also lucky enough to find this marvelous set for retail price at meijer, they were nearly sold out.

10 Likes

Always wanted that set

2 Likes

apparently i have all the parts to assemble rahaga bomanga in my collection, so i guess i just got him

2 Likes

aww yeah first ninjago 2021 summer set!

Having assembled it, it’s pretty solid. The minifigures are great, the mech is cool and the Wave Amulet piece is really well done.

I really don’t think he has much of a chance here.

7 Likes

AND IT’S A … nother mech.

2 Likes

I just bought the Jedi of many names: Calamity Kestis, Calculator Kestis, Calamari Kestis, Calcium Kestis…

Also, I love that the figure comes with a Bogling…

7 Likes

Granted, it’s pretty good one, except for it has NO KNEES

1 Like