The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Headmasters has a certain ring to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea, i was calling them Titanmasters because a bunch of people would’ve corrected me, saying “They’re called titanmasters!!1!”

but yea, they’re just 1/2 sized headmasters XD

I bought a mineral perch for my birbs so they can file their nails

1 Like

finally

13 Likes

I got quite a few things from Brickfair VA, but the highlight got to be this:

I think the box was worth more than the actual contents.[quote=“Sammythekat, post:3817, topic:3527, full:true”]
bust the box open and see what ya got!
[/quote]

plus the parts that I used to build this:

I call it “Leg-Day Monster”

24 Likes

bust the box open and see what ya got!

2 Likes

BRICKFAIR HAUL!
This was great.

Let’s begin with the canister/canister like box sets I got.

Tanma was used, but in great condition. He was eight dollars.
Gali was unopened. (I wanted to get Lewa, but I’ll bet one of you guys took him first :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) She was sixteen dollars.
Skull Warrior was unopened. He was seven dollars. (Yes, Tanma cost more than SW. He came from a different seller)

Now, minifigures.

The Clone Lieutenant was $7, in great condition.
The custom Clone Blackout Trooper was $15, he’s pretty awesome.
The little crawler polybag was $6, still sealed. (I opened it on the ride back, I was bored)
Sensei Garmadon was $9, and this is my first Garmadon in any form.
Titanium Zane was $10. He. Is. Amazing.
Water Ninja Nya was 6 or 7, I don’t remember. She’s awesome.
Skylar was $10, but she had some smudges on her that I haven’t cleaned off yet. Still pretty cool.
Falcon was $8, and he’s probably the most comic accurate minifigure I’ve gotten. 10/10
Deathstroke was $15, and worth every penny, though he comes in a $30 set.

Other stuff.

A Clone Army Customs poster. It’s cool. (And was free with a purchase)

My signed paper from TTV, and my comic, also from TTV.
The signatures are amazing, here’s a close-up.

16 Likes

Recently got into Monster Hunter so I got myself this (Again, picture not mine):

I LOVE IT.

7 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/NttBi15.jpg
got this on the live store

8 Likes

wow thats fantastic you got stuff signed by ttv. i wish i could go. maybe they can come to an english lego community thing. would be nice. also the clone trooper lieutenant is infact a clone trooper seargent ( sorry if i spelt that wrong ) the episode 2 clones go white = nomarl trooper, olive = seargent, blue = lieutenant, red = captain, yellow = commander. hope that helps. ( if it is blue then sorry it look olive in this image )

2 Likes

Speaking of prime trilogy I got the steel book with all the inserts and the plastic sleeve at a gamestop for $35 last year. Was it a steal? Absolutely.

Oh, duh.
I can’t believe I messed that up, usually I’m the one correcting people.
XD

dang how much did this thing even cost

1 Like

More duplicates bought today!

Another Gali - Master of Water
Another Lewa - Master of Jungle
Another Protector of Jungle
And another 3 Protector of Water sets (Don’t ask…)
Oh yeah, and found the Winter Solider polybag at my local second hand shop for a fiver.

So, happy days :smiley:

EDIT - Yeah…I kinda forgot to put the stud shooters together before putting the parts in the bin… sigh

6 Likes

Gonna get my butt kicked…

(I’ve never played a fire emblem game)

3 Likes

I got a $20 PSN card.
Which I then used to buy the ratchet and clank collection.

I regret buying it, cause as soon as I got home, my earbuds broke and now I don’t have money for another pair.

4 Likes

I now have every g2 set.

I got uth, pohatu and ketar earlier this year, and finally got around to ordering the rest,
Tahu and kopaka were out of stock from Lego, so I had to order them from toysrus, which arrived late last week, the rest of the 2016 sets arrived today,
It took forever to put them all together, especially since I just had to mod gali and lewa, because their legs and arms suck respectably, but hey, it’s done now.

24 Likes

nohrian scum

3 Likes

Finally someone else with Overwatch on Xbone…

I have been waiting for months…

Please play with me sometime…

1 Like

$150 Singapore dollars…so about $120 American dollars :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes