16 Likes

oh boy you wanna go you wanna go bro
to five guys

EDIT

Here are some more that came

Still have 2 more graphic novels to wait for

12 Likes

“So many mes!”

Just got my five pack ko deadpools. Is it me or are some Lego knockoffs better than the original Lego; 2 of these have arm and side leg prints.

8 Likes

Sometimes knockoffs do have cool looking printing, but how’s the plastic quality? Anywhere near real minifigs?

3 Likes

Yeah, some them may seem like it, but don’t forget, there are also THOSE knockoffs:

9 Likes

Not Lego quality but these are close enough that they’d pass for the real one (if Lego made the alt versions)

3 Likes

Huh. Neat!

1 Like

At least they know what they are…

1 Like

:candy: why
http://i.imgur.com/DcVi5LY.jpg

16 Likes

I just got two of those masks from Bricks and Pieces today! So now I have three of those too!

3 Likes

The summer sets have finally been released where I live so I snagged this guy. Only got this one set since they only had three different sets at the store, and since school starts sometime soon I want to be sure I still have money left for college books and whatnot.

12 Likes

What store did you find him at?

At a store called BR, but that is pretty much only in Scandinavia as far as I’m aware. It’s basically like Toys 'R Us for the most part though.

Kinda surprised they had any summer sets actually, considering I never found any sets from the last two waves there and only Star Wars Constraction, but then again their stores are usually rather small and this one I believe is their first big one, so I guess it’s a matter of space.

2 Likes

Oh, thanks for letting me know. It conflicts me that I can only find the sets at TRU, since it’s not close enough to go there often for me.