The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Spinister is a great figure. Totally recommend. The new Generation selects Rotorstorm will reuse the mold

1 Like

I might pick that up too

I love me some robot helicopters :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I love secondhand bookstores.

2 Likes

No Anne McCaffery? smh

My first big set this year. I got lucky and picked it up barely before it went on backorder. Also the GWP was pretty decent.

7 Likes

This isn’t a Bionicles

8 Likes

Does it matter that it’s not Bionicle though? Breakout Nex is a great set (IMO, the best iteration of that character) and the Brian Attack Polybag has the exclusive Black Brain, which is such a great recolor.

1 Like

I think it was a joke.

2 Likes

Birthday Haul!

Yep, I finally got Toa Matau, the best Toa-hero on Metru Nui! I also got Matau Hordika and Vakama Hordika (who has the wrong spinner, but it’s one of the bi-color spinners, which could be useful for future MOCs).

Now I also have what my Galactic Empire collection was missing (well, besides the Death Star and a General Veers minifigure…): Royal Guards.

Now, remember when I said my camera broke (it still somewhat works, but sometimes, it just doesn’t turn on)? Well…

I got a new camera! On a side note, I couldn’t resist taking a picture of a camera :stuck_out_tongue:

And, finally, I got some birthday money from several of my relatives (and my pastor), which I spent on some new Lego sets (money always burns a hole in my pocket)…

10 Likes

That’s awesome

3 Likes

I got a bowl of mailbox doors, wall panels, tipper beds, window panes, miscellaneous belville, toolo, fabuland elements, etc. The window panes and car doors were dirt cheap, the tin man bowties, not so much.

6 Likes

Several preorders came in today

If anything makes a figure better it’s a bigger size. If only toyhax would upscale their decals for the KO versions.

2 Likes

What are all the Speedorz wheel covers for?

1 Like

They’re shaping elements for legs or anywhere really. Since they’re hollow, they can be spammed.

1 Like

Got this today:

6 Likes

Glad to see this came in yesterday.

6 Likes

I might be labelled a heretic but

HGUC Hi Nu Gundam and the Sazabi

4 Likes

I think this song is more appropriate :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hat

2 Likes

Sweet hat! Is it one of the ones where you just have to keep the sticker on for it to be ‘legit’? that’s a thing, right?

As for me, I got a good ol’ City of Legends sticker for my laptop :slight_smile: Its sufficiently recognizable for fellow Bionicle fans, while remaining minimalistic enough that I feel comfortable enough displaying it.

4 Likes