The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Only a “few”

2 Likes

Speaking of transformers years later I finally own a matching seeker set.

f

6 Likes

“And now, the Unnecessary Toa Metru Hate Club” ~ Eljay

Since I’m trying to collect as many of the '04 Bionicle sets as possible, I decided to buy the six Metrutoran on eBay (also known as the source of my Bionicle collection :stuck_out_tongue:).

Also, the seller included some extra pieces, so that’s nice.

Now, I just need to get Matau (the best Toa-hero on Metru Nui) to have all of the Toa Metru…

7 Likes

I mean, excluding Orkham. He was just a guy who wanted to take care of his crabs.

2 Likes

Well, yeah. Orkham didn’t hate Matau; they just never really got along. And then there’s Ahkmou, who was really just a bad egg :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I personally never found the Metru Nui matoran particularly interesting, but their dual molded masks are great.

1 Like

I turned twenty-six a couple of days ago and got the technic catamaran from my parents. The massive unitary pieces split in two. They’re 36 studs (288 mm/11.3 in) long.

8 Likes

I’ve never seen the inside of those before. I’ve got that catamaran coming to me sometime soon, so knowing those split open is going to be very useful in builds.

2 Likes

Happy belated birthday!
Also, nice!

1 Like

I got Earthrise Skylynx the other day, and man. This thing is amazing.

6 Likes

Got an ESV study Bible recently. Not going to go into detail for site rules purposes but I love it

3 Likes

I picked this up at the post office today:

4 Likes

This just arrived today. Now I can brush my teeth with style!

12 Likes

Had the matau one as a kid.

2 Likes

My most anticipated bricklink order finally came in. Still waiting on two other minifigs to arrive

6 Likes

I got Blocks Mag issue sixty-eight which features derpy Bowser from last year. Thanks Blocks team, appreciate it.

8 Likes

Got me some loot at Target

2 Likes

This sealed power pack I got for £57 arrived today:

7 Likes

Got Emmet’s Tricycle for 70% off, and the Summer 2020 LEGO Catalogue.

2 Likes

Got myself a couple of new figures

Also I don’t plan on opening him but a couple of months back I posted a funny package error; the same store still had that exact figure

1 Like