The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

The games are pretty good too. It’s a shame only the 3ds one made it to the US.

That’s Japan for you. They’ve barely released a quarter if the tales of games and then there’d the other various tech and games that rarely get out of the country. Japan has some of the coolest stuff but it rarely gets released elsewhere.

I got various nexo knights parts, the sand green safe doors from harry potter, the sand green inverted wedge from the midgard serpent, and petrov trunkov’s windscreen.

5 Likes

Got myself more box figures

So far I’d say my favorites are getter 1 and ice Qube. Hopefully they make getter 2 and 3 as well.

3 Likes

Does the spider one actually have string, or is that just the set-up?

It’s built in the orange canister on the actual figure.

2 Likes

Finally got my BL order today! One of my biggest orders yet.

Scala, Belville, 4Juniors figs, lots of exo-force arms,
Carapar armor, Dinosaurs head, Adric helmet and axe, two Whenua Hordika heads, multiple Sand Purple parts, old fire pieces, and many others.

I’m really excited to use them, I already have ideas!

Side note: I am amazed by the level of pose-ability of these Scala and Belville figs:

3 Likes

Pure beauty

5 Likes

I got myself a few new models

IMG_1367
I also got these random extras with the gp rase

2 Likes

I got a set with misleading packaging. The bodywork isn’t orange, it’s keetorange!

5 Likes

That’s a win in my book, lol

3 Likes

I really wish hasbro or takara would release seperate weapon packs like with gunpla. So many nice extras for setting but it’s so hard to get them in good quantity

I mean I’d love to get more of that missile peice but but I really don’t want to spend 100$ on more Astrotrains.

5 Likes

These two bags of lego contain more than 4 feet of track link.

3 Likes

Yesterday I found this Mega Bloks set at Goodwill and discovered a line of sets I never knew about. I put it together about as best as I could, though it didn’t come with instructions and the instructions I could find weren’t that great, and despite there being many pieces left over a few were missing, including one of the parts that clips the octagon halves together.

The interior with my own figures added to it.

This came out in 1997, so this theme would have been competing primarily with LEGO UFO and Exploriens. This set kinda reminds me of the zanier classic space designs with Space Police 1 colors, though it also makes me think of Spyrius. According to the tag on the top, all of this was at one point sold at Toys r Us for only 20$.

Here’s a sample of some of the other sets from this line.

4 Likes

I don’t remember that theme but I think I still have some of their not minifigures

This set didn’t have any of the figures with it besides a robot head and the wheel legs, which I snapped the hinge for while trying to remove the LEGO torso I had just stuck on it for fun.

1 Like

Huh, I never knew Mega Blocks also used to make Space sets…

Technically HALO, Destiny, and some CoD are space lol

1 Like

So uhhhh, I’ve been buying some transformers

6 Likes

“Some”?

1 Like