The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I got unikitty’s entire family on clearance at barnes and noble.

10 Likes

I purchased the Ninjago City Gardens and It is amazing!!! The guy at the store gave me a still factory sealed one, so that was a special experience

11 Likes

huh my post didn’t go through earlier

oh well

first Gunpla of the year(technically from my last order)

ECOAS Jegan

3 Likes

Not to go off topic but I wish the good non vehicle builds weren’t 150$+. I’d love to get a few cheaper legacy sets like maybe just the tea shop or something

3 Likes

Popped into a hospice shop for the first time in ages and boom got dis:

It had a mixture of underwater themed sets plus an insectoid vehicle and misc pieces.
Edit: it was 30 dollars nz so that’s like 20 us?

7 Likes

just got me a combiner wars devastator, since it seems they did some form of reissue.

1 Like

I’ve gotten a few things recently. Among them is the 2020 LEGO Harry Potter advent calendar which I got at reduced price.

Included in this arrangement is an incident with Cho Chang trying to light a candle and Padma Patil using a growth spell on a Boba Fett card deck from Goodwill…for some reason.
Not pictured are Captain America the First Avenger(also from Goodwill) and the Lloyd arcade pod.

4 Likes

Got myself a ring light.

2 Likes

I got a new sealed Lord of Skull Spiders recently.

3 Likes

He’s no replacement to generations but kingdom is a pretty good warpath. Just wish that his shield wasn’t necessary to hold the front of the tank together and a seperate gun wouldn’t hurt.

The perfect deluxe would probably be the kingdom tank with the transformation and robot of generations

2 Likes

I got an invitation to join lego masters on fox from a casting member. They want me to try out and possibly compete on season two.

15 Likes

Did you accept this invitation? I know several people who have been invited to join LEGO Mastes, but they all declined.

2 Likes

Yes, I accepted, just waiting to hear back from the production team.

7 Likes

Well at least it sounds like we’re getting another season. That was the only thing I watched on actual tv as it was airing. Still have that local Chanel entena but I just don’t use it

2 Likes

I got a snowstorm yesterday, and now my backyard is one foot submerged in snow.

@N01InParticular

3 Likes

I WILL END YOU.

3 Likes

After having the Mother-32 (top) for three years, I decided to upgrade to something with a few more parts and a lot more sequencing capability. (As well as the ability to cross talk between the two!)

7 Likes

That’s really neat. I kinda want to get into synth and stuff but idk

2 Likes

Did someone say synth?

2 Likes

I did. I said synth.

Well if you have any questions about it, I’ve got a decent amount of experience.

3 Likes