The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

good enough my new biological non-biological twin

1 Like

now make dwarfism onua

2 Likes

wait i actually could do that.

1 Like

Got Witch Doctor for about $16

Who knew waiting almost 10 years would’ve saved me about 14 bucks off of retail. Glad to finally have him. He’s also the tallest figure I own now.

12 Likes

lucky

2 Likes

last time I got a deal this good was last year when I got Gadunka for $20 around the same time quarantine started, feels so good that I’m getting in on the childhood grails I missed out on.

4 Likes

Today it came… The rest of the 2015 Toa Okoto and the rest of the Protectors.

Only one more 2015 G2 set to go

(The trans-orange mask was a bonus lol)

8 Likes

Tahu has the wrong torso armor

looks great but it’s technically incorrect

1 Like

Because I decided to mod them a bit…

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that, I just didn’t know. Thought you might’ve bought him in that condition.

5 Likes

i wish i could find a tahu
i’ve got all the rest, just not him

edit:
since double post bad, look at dis

4 Likes

finally, a lego mech with knees

5 Likes

sad but true

1 Like

Nah, just really high ankles.

2 Likes

please stop
anyway it’s a fun little set. it’s got some good parts, only issues are the ‘ankles’ eliminating ‘toe’ (true ankle) articulation, and the odd placement of the shoulders. it still feels like it has more articulation than the giant legacy mech, though.

darn.

With the reveal of more shattered glass figures I pulled the trigger on the Optimus ratchet sg pack

So far I think SG might be my favorite earth rise prime version. Though ratchet is also nice just getting the mold and having fixed the leg side panels so they actually stay on

3 Likes

you excited for the other sg-s?

Of course. Before this I even have 2 seperate SG prime customs. I also got the feeling that as this continues this set will be increasing in price.

i’ve always loved the sg characters and designs, so i should probably get these guys soon.
(also just wanna mention, i have five customs, one made by me.)

1 Like