The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Nice

any-who

got this set on sale at a bargain store.

5 Likes

i know

1 Like

So you know that meme where it’s like: I ordered some custom printed pillow or wall print etc except with something blursed on it?

Well my mum did that for me, now my tablescrap Moc shall be immortalised forever on our wall :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Incredible

3 Likes

that is both the worst and greatest thing ever

3 Likes

Got some masks from shapeways! Now to paint some of them.

10 Likes

Cool purchase! The clear colour actually looks really good, I reckon you should paint it a transparent colour or atleast leave the edges transparent like Umeraks mask etc.

3 Likes

Thanks! Ooh that’s a cool idea. I was planning on painting it (and the Vahi) into Brutaka Gold, but that might look really good.

You’re right, the clear does look insanely good

6 Likes

Yeah totally! Seeing it on a head makes me think a very very light air brush of blue or purple etc with then a slightly neon colour for the runes would look epic.
Edit: might as well ask, how much did each mask cost? A custom mask is something I’ve always wanted.

2 Likes

That’s a cool color-combo idea!

They were pretty expensive… I think these ranged from $18 to $45, depending on the finish.

3 Likes

That’s a neat haul, I’m getting my mask of psychometry from shapeways later today.

3 Likes

Very excited to finally get the mech pack. The mini mindstorms caught my eye, so figured I’d pick it up too. The dots was a nice bonus.

5 Likes

oh i just found that dots set at goodwill the other day lol. also i didnt know they had mindstorms sets that small. im assuming they dont come with any electronics?

No, they’re small replicants comprised of just system and technic. I’m guessing it’s a promotional set for the actual mindstorms 5 in 1 set.

2 Likes

Got myself a custom made mechanical numerical keypad from China. I intend to use it for nefarious purposes only (key remapping with custom keycaps).

7 Likes

So my friend ordered a cheetor gut gun and ended up getting double so now I have a gut gun

I like the integration in beast mode but the handle is unfortunately placed and the arms don’t close all the way unless you want to give him a barrel in beast mode.

2 Likes

I forgot to post it yesterday
Kingdom Dinobot came in the mail. Good figure, only legs bother me with their lack of good poseability…

2 Likes

a who the what now?

2 Likes

That’s what the original beast wars had; his beast gut became one of the watersquirting guns beast wars liked doing.

2 Likes

Car boot sales finally opened again yesterday, so I was able to get my usual random cheap stuff:

First of all, G1 Galvatron and Kickback, Animated Ratchet and a headless Motormaster along with some Classic Spacemen and a Blacktron guy. All together I think it cost £17.50, which I’d say is a pretty good deal.

And then also this random selection of minifigure parts for £1. I’m especially pleased about the grey Classic Space helmet, because a non-cracked version like this can easily sell for upwards of £12 on Bricklink.

2 Likes