man that’s a really accurate model

5 Likes

You gotta Christmas tree?

Bruh I’ve always wanted one of those.

2 Likes

dude he got a garage he’s so lucky

he must’ve gone to a garage sale

11 Likes

Actually that is my Christmas tree. Bought it for my government club holiday meeting

1 Like

Finally got one of the newer gen mini master grade real grades I missed out on. I can’t wait to see how the hi nu turns out compared to the original

Though now I kinda see why 1/144 nu based kits have only 2 working funnels.

4 Likes

finally made this yesterday cos my final presentation for my internship got done and I had time to make it. It was great

LEGO_76150_Spide_5dfcc406c9b72

oh also apparently my mother is bribing me with boxed lego sets she bought for cheap to help with family garage sale. POG VENOM MECH

oh also apparently getting the mario starter kit too yay

2 Likes

:pensive: kids these days needing to be bribed for manual labor… when I was a youngin’ we didn’t have financial dealings we only had the option to assist and no other selections

5 Likes

i mean i would have probably helped anyways, just complained more as i went. either way time to see if i can convince her to let me open the 6211 star destroyer that has been sitting in our basement for like a decade

Okay boomer.

Bruh.

2 Likes

“Now this… puts a smile to my face.”

12 Likes

Out of curiosity, where did you buy that?

2 Likes

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002282032425.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.69e53348D4ri9F

The quality isn’t the greatest but it’s decent, nice recolors and you get what you pay for which is about $7 for the actual set itself. I don’t know how much shipping will cost for you but it was quite cheap for me, 56 cents to be precise. (I’m from the West Coast.)

The only real gripe here is how short his arms are and the atrocity going on with the torso engineering, despite the fact that they ripped it directly from 2015 Onua. Still, he’s quite decent for some of the parts, mainly the CCBS shells/armor.

The seller has quite the selection of Marvel bootleg figures up for grabs if you’re interested.

2 Likes

I found the Quest for Makuta Bionicle Adventure Game at Goodwill, and it was either sealed or previously opened but barely used. I don’t have anyone to play it with if I can even figure it out, but it was too good a collecting opportunity to pass up.

And I might not have found it if I hadn’t bought an opaque LEGO System bin yesterday, opened it to find it unexpectedly and disappointedly filled with Duplo, and returned it today.

7 Likes

Eyy, this is a nice game, I’ve played it before and its really fun unfortunately mine is missing the Makuta’s temple piece aka the mata lid.

If I was more versed in 3d modeling and modding I’d make a mod for this game for tabletopsim

1 Like

Got some friends for Cordax.

10 Likes

I have that game too. It’s fun to play but nobody in my family with play it with me :frowning:

Funny enough I also got mine from a Goodwill…

2 Likes

got this at thrift shop for $5 today. its all in bags but looking at it it seems complete. some are in the sealed numbered bags from the set some are in ziplocks. hopefully not missing anything ill probably make this and the starter kit together at some point later

11 Likes

use the larry eyes to make lego Gummy Bear from the hit song Gummy Bear from the Gummy Bear album in stores in november 13th

10 Likes

that’s a really good idea actually

1 Like