The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Oh the hips esspecially I’ve seen are pretty much just sentai articulation but it’s nice this toy does have posability that isn’t a part of the transformation. Apparently the designers son had complained that the toys don’t move like in the show and that birthed this one.

Hopefully this means in the future more future sentai mecha that can move.

1 Like

Honestly given how crazy and off tradition sentai seems to be going, I wouldn’t be surprised if Onitaijin sets a new standard for DX mecha.

1 Like

That’s what I’m hoping for; can’t say it’s my favorite design but I count it as an early investment; If it sells well hopefully this’ll become the standard.

Speaking of onitaijin;

I also love the sheer size of this guy; he’s pretty huge for just the main team mecha

3 Likes

Absolutely! He’s the 2nd biggest mecha I have in my collection, only falling behind Engine Oh G12.

Hell Oni Sister alone isn’t that much shorter than the likes of Shinkenoh, Magiking, or Jurangao. Just the leg alone. And she’s even a smidgen taller than Kiramaizin. Though that’s not saying too much since Kiramaizin is just such a little fella.

I’m definitely excited to see what kind of crazy combinations we’ll get in the future.

2 Likes

I just can’t seem hold onto money, can I? Ah, well…

9 Likes

I got some new things in recently.
1: Some new additions to my stamp collection:

2: A Shinkansen toy:

My favorite part of this Shinkansen: It’s not just a train; Change, Shinkalion!

Here is a close up of the weapons and the other side of the Shinka-Card.

Also, it can just do this:

The instructions say nothing about this configuration at all,
but it’s a thing you can do.

4 Likes

I love this shinkansen figure. I used to play with the Tomy Plarial line a lot when I was a kid, but I had no idea they have ones that could transform into mecha. What a cool concept. Colors look fantastic too.

1 Like

The Shinkalion line of figures launched with an accompanying anime from January 2018 to June 2019. You might have heard of the anime because Hatsune Miku pilots the H5 Hayabusa. (Also, the 500 Type EVA Is part of a Evangelion cross over.)
Also, I have the E7 Kagayaki on the way.

1 Like

That yellow mech should be in Transformers! It’s really cool!

2 Likes

I got a pocket scale

(for legal purposes of course)

Oh, and I also got spider-man’s pad for $35 walmart clearance.

6 Likes

PXL_20220701_162314674
Tagelharpa (bowed lyre),

Another obscure ancient European instrument I’m teaching my self how to play.

9 Likes

I can’t believe it. I finally found a Mctoran at an antique store! I knew this day would come!

And what’s even better? It only cost $2!

Now I have Huki and Maku.

14 Likes

LOOKS LIKE IT’S SWEEPIN’ TIME
no, that was not a morbius reference

8 Likes

very nice.

1 Like

I also got some transform boys

4 Likes

Who are they?

1 Like

Whirl on the left, Tailpipe and his targetmaster Pinpointer on the right.

1 Like

But it is a Weebius reference.

Bit the bullet, I’m now collecting all the Metroid games.

7 Likes

Two weeks away from the big Q

16 Likes

Metru? Metroid Nui!