The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

The second of three Bricklink orders to complete “Firey Legend” has arrived…the store had a minimum purchase price so I decided to have some fun with what items to include:

Can do, will do!

Mr Snail piloting the Sonic Boom:

Edit: smh the mask has a bent connector, I don’t recall that being in the description :skull: at least the glory of Jack Stone, in the flesh, makes up for such news.

Lucky! Mine is going to take ages to arrive due to shipping…and even then, the one who financed it has set the rule that it for my end of course celebration. Are you going to make the alt model out of one of them?

7 Likes

Most likely. I really like the smaller one but I’ll see.

3 Likes

You have been stoned. Jack Stoned,

I am laughing maniacally at the fact that you got that particular minifig on this particular day, and will not explain why at this time.

5 Likes

I remember, when we were kids, my brother and I had this jack stoned pilot that had goggles that were not the most appropriately shaped.

We always used to call this character “Butthead”. I have a theory that the designers did this on purpose to see if anyone would notice.

8 Likes

I just got this:

I’m listed on the scoreboard as Takanuva!

9 Likes

when takanuva bet makuta at a game of kolhii

5 Likes

Actually, I didn’t think about that until you mentioned it!

2 Likes

the judge having to say takanuva with every takanuva score

5 Likes

Books!
The Banjo Paterson books are a gift from my grandparents while the art book is something I’ve been waiting of for a while. I actually only started collecting art books after finding this artist on Insta. Just love her work.

4 Likes

What are the books about? I’ve never heard of their author before.

1 Like

one rat boi

6 Likes

is it just me or do beast wars figures look really gross

6 Likes

I got a mask for my Jerbraz moc.

15 Likes

i’m debating whether to like or flag this

11 Likes

So, you know how the Lego 60’s Batmobile set didn’t come with a Robin minifigure? Well… I couldn’t afford the Robin that came with the 60’s Batcave set…

However, I found a Teen Titans Robin for $17 on eBay, which, with some customization, is the next best thing in my opinion.

Is it perfect? No. Is it an acceptable replacement? I’d say so (though I might have to make some custom decals for the legs at some point…).

I mean, it looks so much better to actually have both Batman and Robin in the Batmobile.

7 Likes

“It wasn’t just good, it was good enough”

4 Likes

Got the new Sanctum modular set two days ago, it is way better Irl than in the set pictures tbh.
it won’t let me upload pictures right now, so none this time

2 Likes

I’m just shocked that racie isn’t actually black.

1 Like

what

14 Likes

I got a ticket to see Elvis live. Can’t believe he’s stopping in my home town

10 Likes